Left Side Drive and loving it .....

• Discuss Left Side Drive and loving it ..... in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; all ur right side grinders out there lsd is the way to go, now when i feeble i dont have to worry about maybe hitting my sprocket it is soo great. i... ...

415fsxrules

Left Side Drive and loving it ..... post #1
all ur right side grinders out there lsd is the way to go, now when i feeble i dont have to worry about maybe hitting my sprocket it is soo great. i suggest anyone right side grinders who dont have it to get it its &*#@ing deadly. :D

E

evanc

Left Side Drive and loving it ..... post #2
You could just not be sketchy and you wouldn't worry about it. I wanted LSD until I started running 4 pegs again and sometimes get squirrely on opposite (left) grinds so I kept RSD.

J

johntheguru

Left Side Drive and loving it ..... post #3
its got nothin to do with sketchiness you fool.

i run 25tooth lsd on mine and it is much better. i am right foot forward which means on lhd, apart from being out of the way on grinds. it doesn't tear your pants up cos the left foot is too far back.

much better.

john

E

evanc

Left Side Drive and loving it ..... post #4
Read the original post. He states "when i feeble i dont have to worry about maybe hitting my sprocket". Unless he's got a sprocket the same diameter as his friggen' wheel, there's no way he's going to hit that shit unless his peg slips off. Of course, I'm talking about a straight, unkinked ledge. Whatever, I'm done.

415fsxrules

Left Side Drive and loving it ..... post #5
iam just learning u retard how iam not going to screw up and my peg slips off a couple times noone is perfect i guantee that the first time u grinded u screwed up for sure y wouldn't u switch to lsd if u grind on the right it's cheap to do and its so much less hassle of maybe hitting and now my pants dont get caught in my sprocket

E

EasternBMX

Left Side Drive and loving it ..... post #6
Its cool you like it i'm left sided so I don't have to wurry about it

415fsxrules

Left Side Drive and loving it ..... post #7
yeah must people grind on their left side which is lucky lol

G

gt_thumps

Left Side Drive and loving it ..... post #8
yeah. when im doing backflips that right side sproket really gets in the way. im with you all the way man.

E

evanc

Left Side Drive and loving it ..... post #9
415fsxrules said:
iam just learning u retard how iam not going to screw up and my peg slips off a couple times noone is perfect i guantee that the first time u grinded u screwed up for sure y wouldn't u switch to lsd if u grind on the right it's cheap to do and its so much less hassle of maybe hitting and now my pants dont get caught in my sprocket
Now you'll **** your $300 frame up instead of your $30 sprocket! Rad! Also, you can just learn on lower ledges so you don't have this problem, and when they're dialed, move on up.

E

EasternBMX

Left Side Drive and loving it ..... post #10
evanc
What are you talking about even when you get febels dialed you are still going to hit sprocket
Leave 415 alone
Also lets see a picture of your dialed febel

E

evanc

Left Side Drive and loving it ..... post #11
How can I get a picture of a 'dialed' feeble? #1, I could fake it. #2, I could just take the picture that I got it good. But come ride with me and you'll see. I think you need feebles pretty well dialed to do feeble to smiths. Which I can do.

Oh, and I wasn't giving the dude shit, I was just saying that you should'nt have to buy new stuff when you can (and should be able to) work around it.

New Topics