LEARNING TO BACKFLIP : NEW VIDEO : TAKE A LOOK

• Discuss LEARNING TO BACKFLIP : NEW VIDEO : TAKE A LOOK in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I just had this video sent to me after almost a year sinse it was filmed. its from march last year, when I leaned backflips. the best night of my life... ...
  • Tags backflip bmx video
J

johntheguru

LEARNING TO BACKFLIP : NEW VIDEO : TAKE A LOOK post #1
I just had this video sent to me after almost a year sinse it was filmed. its from march last year, when I leaned backflips. the best night of my life (seriously)

so basically, its got a few attempts, and the atmosphere of the place in between, naybe you had to be there, I dunno. its special to me, so have a watch (Y).

eengoedidee link

if anybody could host it for the none-eengoedidee people, it'd be moochos appreciated (Y)

please comment, good or bad (Y)

john

T

Trimix

LEARNING TO BACKFLIP : NEW VIDEO : TAKE A LOOK post #2
User and PW please? :roll:

RuLe

RuLe

LEARNING TO BACKFLIP : NEW VIDEO : TAKE A LOOK post #3
Trimix said:
User and PW please? :roll:

make one so u dont have to use everyone else's. u only get 3 downloads a day per account

T

Trimix

LEARNING TO BACKFLIP : NEW VIDEO : TAKE A LOOK post #4
Nah.....I like things to just work.

RuLe

RuLe

LEARNING TO BACKFLIP : NEW VIDEO : TAKE A LOOK post #5
that was sick man. Shit it looks real easy to do its just you got to have balls to pull it off and just make sure u got enough speed and get good air and pull it. even if you come up short you will no next time to pull harder but dam....

nice 8)

O

oibmxpunx

LEARNING TO BACKFLIP : NEW VIDEO : TAKE A LOOK post #6
uuuuum yeah its not leting me down load it

J

johntheguru

LEARNING TO BACKFLIP : NEW VIDEO : TAKE A LOOK post #7
join up. it takes 30 seconds and then you have access to thousands of worldwide video's of bmx, and shitloads of other stuff.

john

F

FOL

LEARNING TO BACKFLIP : NEW VIDEO : TAKE A LOOK post #8
yeah indeed, many more people (read: bmx'ers) upload there, it would be wise to create a free account there :) even I have one and I'm a lazy butthole as well...

anyway I'm downloading

F

FOL

LEARNING TO BACKFLIP : NEW VIDEO : TAKE A LOOK post #9
man the first time you jumped and fell, all the guys came to you cheering that you almost pulled it out and such...great man...really great :D

S

slappyslapnuts

LEARNING TO BACKFLIP : NEW VIDEO : TAKE A LOOK post #10
thats rampworx my local skate park bongo Is a ****ing amazing rider thats an old video like year ago.. thats what the liverpool rampworx place is like tho if uknow people everyone like helps u out and is cool to u and so on

L

leon_luxton

LEARNING TO BACKFLIP : NEW VIDEO : TAKE A LOOK post #11
just watched it and its really good,nice work,and yeah register cos its good..and once i downloaded about 20 vids on the same day..i think that every day ya get 3 added on to download..so one day i can download 3 but i dont so next day i can download 3+2=6..get it,hehe :wink:

barrog

barrog

LEARNING TO BACKFLIP : NEW VIDEO : TAKE A LOOK post #12
Thats sweet. Most park round here the riders take it too seriously and dont care about what anyone else is doing. Its cool how everyone cheers after you do it and you make it look easy i think I will try soon!

New Topics