Lbs

• Discuss Lbs in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; So today I went to my lbs to get my back wheel trued. We were talking a little bit, mind you the only bike they sell is mtn bikes, and we were... ...
manualking

manualking

Lbs post #1
So today I went to my lbs to get my back wheel trued. We were talking a little bit, mind you the only bike they sell is mtn bikes, and we were talking about my riding and he said you might not want to here this but your to big to bmx. Im 5'8 200ibs but dont look 200 ppl think i weigh 175 180, I can hop 18 inches 180 but cant fakie out but iv also been riding for a month. Iv changed my eating habits and know im riding more. So im saying aim i to big to bmx i iv only been paractice ground stuff so when i go to ride street i atleast will be able to do some stuff out on the street.

Jake Eats Cake

Jake Eats Cake

Lbs post #2
WTF- you should smack the guy right in the face for saying that

manualking

manualking

Lbs post #3
He was trying to tell me i should ride trial bike i think there called that. i think there like a mtn and a bmx bike mix.

J

Jak

Lbs post #4
you should have said

'shut up and true my wheel'

Jake Eats Cake

Jake Eats Cake

Lbs post #5
lol yer ^

SnK

SnK

Lbs post #6
or.

Do my wheel for free before i call in the descrimination act against your ass and have you fired.

I did it at college today, seriously if someone says that to you do them for it. People trip over curbs and sue(sp?) the council and get thousands..

mack_turtle

mack_turtle

Lbs post #7
that guy is an idiot or he just wants to sell you another bike. there are plenty of guys riding bmx bikes who are bigger than you. i would recommend a STRONG bike because someone your size is going to put a lot of stress on a bmx bike and you might end up breaking stuff more often as a result.

on the other hand, you sound like a big dude for your hieght. i am 5'8" and about 150 pounds. if that's not all muscle, ride your bike more!

K

knt102000

Lbs post #8
dude dont worry
im 5'9 205-210 (im a chunk)and i ride a crappy bike and wont be discouraged. it doens tmatter how much u weigh or wat ever. if ur in the sport for what u want then nothins gonna make u quit its all about heart

iRon37

iRon37

Lbs post #9
i forget his name...

there used to bee a really fat dude who was asome at dirt jumps.

he's in the old transworld how tos.

The Lost Otter

The Lost Otter

Lbs post #11
aaron ross he looks bigger. hes not the usal skinny rider

manualking

manualking

Lbs post #12
I just look at an aaron ross vid on youtube that what my body size looks like. I think he wanted me just to switch and buy one of his bikes.

T

twiztidbmxfreak1

Lbs post #13
umm ok a "LBS" friend of mine rides all kind of bikes mtn bikes bmx even little kids bikes with banana seats lol
he is OVER 200 and does just fine. i think that guy talking to you was just being a dick

manualking

manualking

Lbs post #14
Thanks for the replys guys makes me feel better.

HobosRck

HobosRck

Lbs post #15
I have seen a video of the big security guy on the fit team do a hop bar, and hes gotta be like 6 something 250 or something. It actually sounds like your pretty good for riding for only a month. It took me forever to learn 180s.

the ace of spade

the ace of spade

Lbs post #16
dude dont worry about that. i get it all the time because i'm 6' tall

jimbosz07

jimbosz07

Lbs post #17
dont worry about it at all dude he was just tryin to sell you one of his bikes. there are guys WAYYYYY bigger then you that shred. size really isnt an issue. besides as you ride youll get more fit and probably lose weight anyway

New Topics