Lauz Says HI!!

• Discuss Lauz Says HI!! in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; hey every1 Im still new and dont know many peeps - so plz say Hi 2 me or tht and put me out my misery :o ...
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lauz

Lauz Says HI!! post #1
hey every1 Im still new and dont know many peeps - so plz say Hi 2 me or tht and put me out my misery :eek:

lola

lola

Lauz Says HI!! post #2
hi again lauz

from LOLA x :D

@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

Lauz Says HI!! post #3
hello :)

L

Lauz

Lauz Says HI!! post #4
Hey every1!! So wat advice can any of u giv me as 2 what a good starin out bikw wud be??

lola

lola

Lauz Says HI!! post #5
a bike like mine

you can have it for £200 i gotta sell it b4 june 8th cause i leave the country...ill send u pic of it but i think ur too far away to come get it. :(

E

evanc

Lauz Says HI!! post #6
You can mail. You know that, right? And new guy, learn how to type. That's my only advice for you.

L

Lauz

Lauz Says HI!! post #7
Hey - I am a girl!!! :evil: Sorry that my writing has annoyed you - i will try and write normally from now on

E

evanc

Lauz Says HI!! post #8
Lauz said:
Hey - I am a girl!!! :evil: Sorry that my writing has annoyed you - i will try and write normally from now on
No one cares that you are a girl. Shut it.

F

FOL

Lauz Says HI!! post #9
Yeah write normal please, thank you.
In the general forum there is a 'hi I'm new' topic and in the technique/product section you can ask which bike you need (do some research yourself, check out which style etc etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics