last time, skip if bored: which bike from the list?

• Discuss last time, skip if bored: which bike from the list? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; ok people I know I'm a real ****ing pain in the ass, and asked this question like a million times already (good example for the rest if a moderator is... ...
  • Tags bike bikes cranks parts street
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FOL

last time, skip if bored: which bike from the list? post #1
ok people I know I'm a real ****ing pain in the ass, and asked this question like a million times already (good example for the rest if a moderator is such a bitch already heh). Anyway this time I selected a list with bikes, 2 (good) shops suggested to me. Now I would like an objective answer from you people. Which bike would you choose and why? (I'm a newbie, have enough money to buy even the most expensive one here, I want to do vert/street and park). Please explain why you chose this bike over the other as well :) thanks!

Eastern Phoenix (500 E)
Dragonfly Mission (460 E)

and another store:
WeThePeople Nova in blue of black (325 E)
WeThePeople Dare Devil in grey of black (375,00 E)
Flybikes Barcelona in Burgundy voor Euro (499,00 E)
(second store advised me the daredevil, good price, good quality)

(price doesn't really mater, all under the maximum price) ...

F

federal_rider12

last time, skip if bored: which bike from the list? post #2
i cant advise you of which is best but easterns seem to crap out easily and i wipe that one of your list but i would say fly or dragonfly(i dont know how good the parts are on either) but those would be the ones id choose

F

FOL

last time, skip if bored: which bike from the list? post #3
DragonFly Mission
Strong streetframe, newtec rear hub for 14t freewheel, front sprocket 39t, black alloy rims, metal pedals, generix 3 piece crank, Dragonfly gemini cable, Dragonfly brakelevers
---
black frame, 4130 crmo maintubes, crmo fork, diacompe 1-1/8" Aheadset df brakelevers, gemini cable, GX u brakes, 3 pce virus crank, gear 38/14, newtech SB rearhub, Alloy highwall rims, 14mm rearaxle, 4 grindpegs . HTA 74.5, STA 71, TT 20.75

Fly Bikes Barcelona
Frame: Spanish Fly design with a 20.25" TT, Cromoly main tubes. Forks: Chopper forks design Cromoly steer tube & legs. Bars: Flower Power Hi ten steel. Stem: Redneck Lite style. Headset: Cane Creek. Brakes: Tektro. Wheels: 36s. Alex Y-22 black rims, Mid flange sealed bearing rear hub, low flange sealed bearing front hub. Tires: Kenda. Sprocket / Freewheel: Flybikes design 38T./ Dicta14T. Cranks / Pedals: Cromoly tubular 3P cranks, loose bearings. / Wellgo DX style. Seat/post: Velo slim shape, aluminum post. Pegs: 1 front, 1 rear steel.

F

federal_rider12

last time, skip if bored: which bike from the list? post #4
they only got chromo main tubes? the dragonfly newtec hub i hear alot of people like it

L

leon_luxton

last time, skip if bored: which bike from the list? post #5
2 words..FLY BIKES...
YEP THATS IT..all there parts rule so i am 100% sure that a complete fly bike will be the best..all there bikes are extream light also so should have a problem there..if ya do or anything just upgrade parts.. :D

C

cpb rider

last time, skip if bored: which bike from the list? post #6
As far as I'm concerned I would choose this Dragonfly bike. But on the other side I would have to think over choosing Fly Bikes' bike again. This DF has cr-mo maintubes but I suppose that all the other tubes are hi-tensile. You must know that there are shitty 3pc cranks and some other parts in both of them.

but

If I were in your shoes, I would collect more money and buy one of WTPs eg. 4 seasons AM, thrillseeker AM or 4 seasons PRO, thrillseeker PRO, primate PRO. These are damn good complete bikes.

1. Drogonfly
2. Fly Bikes

Forget about WTP Nova, Dare Devil is better but I'd focus on the AM and PRO series.

w3zl01d

w3zl01d

last time, skip if bored: which bike from the list? post #7
complete bike

dragonfly mission is a good beginners bike
i have a dragonfly mission yellow and im a fatboy....
im riding 5 months now the only things i have left of this bike are:

Generix stem
mission frame
seatpost
newtec rearhub

the other parts of this complete bike were bashed in 4 months :roll:

good bike if you have money enough to replace a part
i dont know much of the flybikes bike but im going to buy a flybikes pantera frame i heard and saw that's good shit !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics