last nights sesh

• Discuss last nights sesh in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; had a little street sesh with a couple friends.took some pics. really wish filming happened but we have no camera for that now.oh well..ordered a flash... ...
A

Angry Dave

last nights sesh post #1
had a little street sesh with a couple friends.took some pics. really wish filming happened but we have no camera for that now.oh well..ordered a flash sunday night so i should be getting that hopefully tomorrow,newer photos should be a ton cleaner.

biketillidie

biketillidie

last nights sesh post #2
You should sell these pics as advertisements for Lowell Janitorial Supply.

Yeah son.

CodyPrince

CodyPrince

last nights sesh post #3
hahahahahaha good idea biketillidie

A

Angry Dave

last nights sesh post #4
hahahaha yea i wasnt sure what the building was at first but we ended up seeing the sign when we went around to that side.there was a used parts garage right next to it and the compressor kept going off every like 5 minutes so if you were riding,you thought you had a flat. it was a pretty sketchy area

harorider4

harorider4

last nights sesh post #5
what pattern is your back wheel laced as?

good photos, turndown looks good.

bmxad123

bmxad123

last nights sesh post #6
there pretty good

tht t-down is rad :D

A

Angry Dave

last nights sesh post #7
my wheel pattern? which bike you referring to,im the one with all the red

A

ant1h3ro

last nights sesh post #8
looks like a sick sesh! nice riding.

A

Angry Dave

last nights sesh post #9
thanks.
yea it was a bit of fun.the spot was so sketchy though.we had to setup wood on the stairs,then squeeze ourselves through a 30-31" dock(all of us have 28" bars,so this was tricky)then carve a little cause there was a 3 set sitting about 10ft in front of the dock if you went straight out.the kid doing the barspin actually clipped the end of his bars on the rail and flipped over but made it back on his feet:hmm:.he also ended up hitting the stair set lol.i tried to 3 to those little pieces of wood but just kept sliding out.sucked..eventually pulled it though

B

bMx cHiLLa

last nights sesh post #10
very nice pics man

M

mikey148

last nights sesh post #11
nice turndown.(=

purplebmx23

purplebmx23

last nights sesh post #12
those are niiceee pics dude