knee

• Discuss knee in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; so today i was riding with some freinds of mine and a couple of them can hop onto a picknic table. so i was like, hey wat the heck and i tried it. i... ...
T

Timthekid

knee post #1
so today i was riding with some freinds of mine and a couple of them can hop onto a picknic table. so i was like, hey wat the heck and i tried it. i made it the first 3 times and was siked! the fourth time i didnt make it all the way but was able to ride out of it. The fifth time i went in alittle faster thinking that was were i messed up, and i didnt make it high at all, but landed about 6 inches below the ledge. i nailed my leg right below my knee and it killed. i thought it would be just alittle bruise, so we rode back to my freinds house after i stopped roling on the ground..... so we wacthed props for alittle while and my kneee felt ok so we went back out to ride a bit. well when my leg got to the top of the crnak, i couldn't push down... so i fell on the ground... right now my foot is the size of a cannonball. i have yet to go to the doctors but when attempt to stand on it it feels like a bone will pop out. o and its all sguishy..hehehe ill update this later..

update- so i went to the emergency room last night and its not the bones. in the joint i poped something and it made the swelling so bad and they also think i could have torn a ligement of something. i guess my kneee was all swelled up becasue watever i pooped made stuff coe out and inflate my knee acording to them. they might have to take a needle and get it out if it does not go away. i got a brace and crocthes. lol, i cnat wait to get these off and go try again..

Last edited by a moderator:
copperoom

copperoom

knee post #2
Ouch i did the same thing only i hit my bars with my knee. it kills for awhile jsut chill dont ride for a day if possible. you will live...i think.

guitar4lif3

guitar4lif3

knee post #3
dude. pics?

copperoom

copperoom

knee post #4
Guitar theres not anything to take pics of. his knee hurts he prolly jsut bruised it or somehting.

turndown

turndown

knee post #5
take some pics and ice that shit.

ATP

ATP

knee post #6
Bruised kneecap prolly, immobilize it.

T

Timthekid

knee post #7
updated..

vivzee

vivzee

knee post #8
sounds like what happend 2 my m8

he was playin footy (soccer 4 any Americans) n he got tackled pretty bad n his whole kneee went huge so he had 2 get some random injection things..

I

itsallinthemix

knee post #9
at least you got up on the picnic table before you busted it! awesome!

T

Timthekid

knee post #10
^ lol i no. im so happy...it just sucks cause i wont be able to ride agian for like a week...

New Topics