Knee Friendly Stem

• Discuss Knee Friendly Stem in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Can you guys recommend me a knee friendly stem? The other day i hit my knee on my stem and got 4 staples and i got 3 stitches a while back doing the... ...
E

EPMD

Knee Friendly Stem post #1
Can you guys recommend me a knee friendly stem? The other day i hit my knee on my stem and got 4 staples and i got 3 stitches a while back doing the same thing.

Thanks in advance.

RuLe

RuLe

Knee Friendly Stem post #2
i dont no any stems but ewwww 8O

T

Trimix

Knee Friendly Stem post #3
EPMD said:
Can you guys recommend me a knee friendly stem? The other day i hit my knee on my stem and got 4 staples and i got 3 stitches a while back doing the same thing.
That teach ya' not to wear knee pads :( Is there really a "knee friendly" stem? I mean other than maybe being curved instead of square corners on the back, it's not like you can get one made out of anything else.

I have it: A stem with a "knee perimeter warning alarm"....or maybe a marshmellow stem (infantry would like that) or maybe a foam rubber stem.....

LOL I am just F'ing with you.....It sounded funny and I have never heard of that.

O

OdysseyRider

Knee Friendly Stem post #4
The FBM Choke Hold stem is the only one I can think of.

E

EPMD

Knee Friendly Stem post #5
i was looking at profile.. i think i will just rig up some ghetto thing

thx odysseyrider

R

rocket

Knee Friendly Stem post #6
The S&M Lite is'nt bad. try it.

You should also consider getting a longer frame which could solve that knee bashing altogether.
what size frame (top tube) do you have?

RuLe

RuLe

Knee Friendly Stem post #7
yea i dotn no what my haro is but i was to get a 20.5 frame

A

alliance12

Knee Friendly Stem post #8
if u can afford it go for the profile hip, i have it and it barely extends past the head tube

D

Damien

Knee Friendly Stem post #9
If you can't afford it, wear knee-pads :(

M

MeatGrinder

Knee Friendly Stem post #10
Man, what the hell are you doing to hit the stem with your knees, I'm 6', my leges are pretty long and they never touch the stem.

I

infantry43RIDER

Knee Friendly Stem post #11
Trimix said:
EPMD said:
That teach ya' not to wear knee pads :( Is there really a "knee friendly" stem? I mean other than maybe being curved instead of square corners on the back, it's not like you can get one made out of anything else.

I have it: A stem with a "knee perimeter warning alarm"....or maybe a marshmellow stem (infantry would like that) or maybe a foam rubber stem.....

LOL I am just F'ing with you.....It sounded funny and I have never heard of that.
oh hell yes i would like that!

i have a solid stem...its real good...
same with profile and the FBM midgit stem.

T

Trimix

Knee Friendly Stem post #12
MeatGrinder said:
Man, what the hell are you doing to hit the stem with your knees, I'm 6', my leges are pretty long and they never touch the stem.
Word.

New Topics