Kink/standard frame painting.

• Discuss Kink/standard frame painting. in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hi guys, I herd from a friend that you can mail kink and standard frames to the company and thay will repaint your frame. I thought this sounded... ...
  • Tags shop
R

RW

Kink/standard frame painting. post #1
Hi guys, I herd from a friend that you can mail kink and standard frames to the company and thay will repaint your frame. I thought this sounded crazy, but I've read an article about it on the web like 3 years ago. Anyone know for sure? Thanks.

O

oibmxpunx

Kink/standard frame painting. post #2
ive never hered that

R

RW

Kink/standard frame painting. post #3
It must be sh!t that kids are saying around here because when I ask other people thare like WTF?

D

DezXc

Kink/standard frame painting. post #4
you probably could, but you would have to pay for it obviously

M

MrPowderCoat

Kink/standard frame painting. post #5
RW said:
Hi guys, I herd from a friend that you can mail kink and standard frames to the company and thay will repaint your frame. I thought this sounded crazy, but I've read an article about it on the web like 3 years ago. Anyone know for sure? Thanks.
I've never heard anything like that, and I could only see them doing that to remedy a defect. If your frame is in that bad a need for paint, you should look into getting it powder coated. It's much more durable-and inexpensive too.

R

RW

Kink/standard frame painting. post #6
Ok, I emailed kink and thay do it... but it's $100 bucks. In my opinion, its relly not worth it.

I

infantry43RIDER

Kink/standard frame painting. post #7
you can have it done pretty much anywhere guys...

any paintshop or whatever will of course do that...for less than 100 bucks..

E

evanc

Kink/standard frame painting. post #8
Paint shops are very different from powder coat. A layer of powdercoat is baked onto your frame and is literally a layer of plastic when it's dry.

I

infantry43RIDER

Kink/standard frame painting. post #9
yea i know that...

but the paintshops around me will powdercoat for you

New Topics