Kinda New to BMX

• Discuss Kinda New to BMX in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey as you can see I'm kinda new to BMX. I just took a short break from skating so I can go to BMX. I have a Haro Backtrail X2. The problem I have is... ...
  • Tags bmx dirt jump
F

FourStarBMX

Kinda New to BMX post #1
Hey as you can see I'm kinda new to BMX. I just took a short break from skating so I can go to BMX. I have a Haro Backtrail X2. The problem I have is when i try to jump my flybox or any other ramps or dirt ramps, is that when I try to jump, only my front wheel goes up and my back stays on the ramp. But when both wheels do come up and I get big air, I loose control and you know the rest. Help?

L

leon_luxton

Kinda New to BMX post #2
right.can you buuny hop?if you can as you go up the ramp with lots of speed bunny hop at the lip toget both wheels of the floor.so lift up your front wheel then when are of the ramp push down+forward to bring the back end up.somin like that any way.thats how i do it and i works for me

T

tabletop360

Kinda New to BMX post #3
lean forward a bit or push your arms out to level the bike out and them if the landing is a slope nose in a bit but not too much

E

evanc

Kinda New to BMX post #4
Go build a dirt double. You'll learn very fast to pull your back end up.

G

gt_thumps

Kinda New to BMX post #5
thats a really good idea. do what he said. thats how i learned.

F

fitbikeco13

Kinda New to BMX post #6
8O ............... old

New Topics