Kids bike my a**

• Discuss Kids bike my a** in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Ok heres my deal. I race in cruser class (24'in wheel) so its not that small of a bike but where I live Mt bikers rule even over the skaters. So Im at... ...
redkomodo

redkomodo

Kids bike my a** post #1
Ok heres my deal. I race in cruser class (24'in wheel) so its not that small of a bike but where I live Mt bikers rule even over the skaters. So Im at school and my bike is locked up next to a nice Kona (Konas are Mt bikes) and a bunch of people are around the bikes wich I thought were checking out my bike. So I go over to somewhat show off my nice racer when I find out that they are dissing my bike and saying that my bike is a kids bike. Ok im pissed now. Im 15 theyr like 17-18 so no way was I going to fight them so I start to talk to them and they end up leaving me alone calling me a... well I prob shuldn't say it. So ok I dont go down the side of a Mt at 35mph that dosnt make me a wuss dose it? Plus some racers,street,djs are 6ft + on 20'in bikes. Dose this piss you guys/girls off like it dose me? So that was my rant.

DislikesSkaters

DislikesSkaters

Kids bike my a** post #2
Small bikes rule. Im riding one forever.

seanmcguire

seanmcguire

Kids bike my a** post #3
why don't the 17-18 yr olds have cars, lol

ATP

ATP

Kids bike my a** post #4
Dont dwell on it, we all ride kids bikes and can do way more than they could on abike anyday.

sledneckadam

sledneckadam

Kids bike my a** post #5
why don't the 17-18 yr olds have cars, lol
I'm almost 18 and have no plan on buying a car any time soon...Just becasue your a certain age does't mean you have to have something..

I'd jus be like shut up you know nothing about racing so ya kiss mine.

S

SeattleBMX

Kids bike my a** post #7
sounds like where you live is ***.

ozzy

ozzy

Kids bike my a** post #8
ya i like when i show up at the trails and all these motain bikers look at me on my 20" and are like is this kid for real. then i go out and bust bigger than them. lol. shit i love that.

New Topics