Kickflip barspin

• Discuss Kickflip barspin in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; hopefully it works the pic i wam doing kickflip barspin to fakie [img]http://img31.photobucket.com/albums/v92/gdog163/kickflip_bar.bmp[/img] ...
  • Tags barspin
S

Stupid

Kickflip barspin post #1
hopefully it works the pic i wam doing kickflip barspin to fakie

S

sentaafEQpovar

Kickflip barspin post #2
oh my!

E

EPMD

Kickflip barspin post #3
nice!

S

Stupid

Kickflip barspin post #4
thanx :D

I

infantry43RIDER

Kickflip barspin post #5
that is the most amazing thing in the world.
excellent job.

S

Stupid

Kickflip barspin post #6
thanx if u guys like that i do it out of grinds to and we are making a vid called downfall its goin to have crazy shit in it goin to come out at the end of summer goin to work on a demo soon for it :D

I

infantry43RIDER

Kickflip barspin post #7
amazing.

ak_freebird

ak_freebird

Kickflip barspin post #8
Wow I'll stick my foot in my mouth. I didn't think that was really possible, well just cause it would seem hard to do but you showed me wrong. Now I'm going to have to try that, can't wait till the vid man. Keep up the work.

E

evanc

Kickflip barspin post #9
I couldn't do it, but that an old trick, you guys. Someone on bmxboard posted a vid of them doing it like, a year ago. I think I still have it, actually...

I

infantry43RIDER

Kickflip barspin post #10
really?
damn...i missed out...this is the first time that i have ever heard of anyone doing that...because before this i thought it was like physically impossible for some reason.

E

evanc

Kickflip barspin post #11
yeah, they did it out of a bunnyhop in a parking lot. IM me if you want to see it.

C

custom_bmx

Kickflip barspin post #12
thats sweet man :lol:

Y

yaz

Kickflip barspin post #13
Really nice, i haven't seen any barspin crankflip yet 8O

W

William

Kickflip barspin post #14
sick pic.