KHE 09 completes.

• Discuss KHE 09 completes. in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; so i was thinking of building another bike but funds mean i'd be restricted and probably come out with not such a good one. so i thought of completes... ...
mikemilleruk

mikemilleruk

KHE 09 completes. post #1
so i was thinking of building another bike but funds mean i'd be restricted and probably come out with not such a good one.
so i thought of completes and i'm pretty into KHE.
i was thinking either the triple threat LT 09 or the barbados AM 09.
personally i think both are good for money but was wondering if i could get some help.
anyone rode the parts that are on these bike pros and cons etc.
also is the triple threat a flatland bike? cos the stem is pretty wierd IMO.
only thing I'd change on both would be maybe grips, a new seat and take brake/mounts off.
by the time i'll be buying one (the paycheck i get after christmas.) i may have enough for a zenith although i hate the colours and i have no patience to take everything apart to spray and rebuild.

any advice etc. would be good, cheers.

triple threat - http://www.customriders.com/prodshow.asp?prodid=11121&cat=0&parent=0&sid=3

barbados AM - http://www.customriders.com/prodshow.asp?prodid=11108&cat=0&parent=0&sid=3#

andhey

andhey

KHE 09 completes. post #2
triple threat lt id say, its sort of their expert level bike?

dannytupac

dannytupac

KHE 09 completes. post #3
the way i see bmx bikes if you plan on keeping it and doing it forever, or long ass time.
you would be better of to save money and get a really good bike like the apex and a Kryptonite lock ;-)

i personally am getting the Bar-Bados PRO, currently waiting for my $$ to get to order it.

mikemilleruk

mikemilleruk

KHE 09 completes. post #4
yeah thats what i thought cos thne it will last longer etc. also it says street//dirt i ride alot of park it will still hold up yeah??

^^ yeah but im not long started and need a decent bike. i dont do any other sport so i do this alot. will be doing it forever too.
but at least with this complete its good company and parts so if frame snaps or something then i'd still have good khe parts to build another bike out of.
kno'm saying?

dannytupac

dannytupac

KHE 09 completes. post #5
dunno i asked some guy about that in my thread and he said

"The only thing that sets most modern bikes apart from bikes that are touted as "park" is usually tires (not knobbies), gyros and definitely having a rear brake." - Red Horn

mikemilleruk

mikemilleruk

KHE 09 completes. post #6
ahhh i ride park have street back knobbly front no brakes.
but thats good. be buying that then :D

dannytupac

dannytupac

KHE 09 completes. post #7
what one you buying?

mikemilleruk

mikemilleruk

KHE 09 completes. post #8
triple threat.

defo.

hopefully i can get some overtime and treat myself at christmas.

K

Kirbs

KHE 09 completes. post #9
I would say the tripple threat.
It looks like a much better build than the other one. Must say them stems are weird.

mikemilleruk

mikemilleruk

KHE 09 completes. post #10
yeah.
yeah but the stem is khe and not a third party company so i should be able to sell that and buy other stem.

this may seem obvious but i saw the frame on khe site it says i has removable mounts, does the complete have this??

Jak94

Jak94

KHE 09 completes. post #11
ide say the tripple threat

K

kyleharbour

KHE 09 completes. post #12
you getting the Lt or the pro. i was looking at the Lt but i dident know if it would be any good for street and park aswell as dirt? it looks like a lush bike so i want it but i dont ride shit loads of dirt so i dno....??

mikemilleruk

mikemilleruk

KHE 09 completes. post #13
dude, i didn't get one, this thread is months old. although i would've went with the caesar, but last week i saw one snap right through the tt and dt. don't get one dude.

K

kyleharbour

KHE 09 completes. post #14
oh haha ok then man cheers :)
x

P

panosbmxas

KHE 09 completes. post #15
hi!!!i am new at bmx and i want to buy a bmx!!i have in my mind the khe barbados 09'!is it a good bmx bike?the price is 290euros!tell me yours opinions!!

L

lewispie

KHE 09 completes. post #16
ive got it, and buy a new set of bars and forks ASAP!!, my bars bent right down after a not-very-hard landing, and it hurt. the forks also bent and then that flares the frame ... not good, just expensive, but ye, the stem also begins to play after a while coz its just a seat clamp style one, ...

^^ i know that sounds like the bikes shite, but i love it , and aslong as you keep the BB tight and general maintenance, it works :p,

tomdon

tomdon

KHE 09 completes. post #17
triple threat

Ezra

Ezra

KHE 09 completes. post #18
the tripple treat is a dirt bmx,verly light for its priceclass
the barbados is a decent alround bike,i have a couple friends that bought one and they like them
and the stem is not flatland just ugly.

P

panosbmxas

KHE 09 completes. post #19
finally what i do?to buy the barbados or no?is it a good bicycle in order to begin bmx or no?i want to say,it deserve to give 290 euros to buy barbados or no?the triple threat in my country costs 395 euros!!!

P

panosbmxas

KHE 09 completes. post #20
i am sorry the triple threat finally costs 430 euros!

New Topics