justr got a rail

• Discuss justr got a rail in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; well today i got a rail from a friend that skateboards itS like 2inch wide like two bike lengths and like 1 1/2 feet high its good for double peg... ...
excess01

excess01

justr got a rail post #1
well today i got a rail from a friend that skateboards itS like 2inch wide like two bike lengths and like 1 1/2 feet high its good for double peg grinds but should i try feeble and such on it

ozzy

ozzy

justr got a rail post #2
hell ya and get pics to.

excess01

excess01

justr got a rail post #3
wait i just measured the width and its like an 1inch. 1/2 dont you think it will be to narrow to feeble and stuff or it will be better because if i learn them ill get realy good cuz its narrow right

Biggles

Biggles

justr got a rail post #4
yeah, i mean you see people doing feebles and smiths on round rails even

Shaun16

Shaun16

justr got a rail post #5
it will be better once u get them because you will be able to align ur tire so u dont slide way over to the side

excess01

excess01

justr got a rail post #6
oh the thing i hate about it is that it has three beams and my peg some times gets stuck lol i guess i just have to get higher and man my bike is getting messed up i bent one of my spokes and the flange part and scratched up the droupouts and stuff

samisawigga

samisawigga

justr got a rail post #7
bent spokes suckk, i'm currently only runnin a 33h wheel, as i snapped 3 and cba to replace them

scratcged dropouts is gunna happen

try to ger your self a hub guard to avoid the bent/snaped spokes

New Topics