just started to learn the electric guiter :D

• Discuss just started to learn the electric guiter :D in the The Music Lounge forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; :Djust started to learn the electric guiter, im now taking lessons every wensday. its great and quite easy, you should all give it a go. ...
glover

glover

just started to learn the electric guiter :D post #1
:Djust started to learn the electric guiter, im now taking lessons every wensday. its great and quite easy, you should all give it a go.

Cru

Cru

just started to learn the electric guiter :D post #2
lol-i bin playing for about 5 years and i jus sold my strat,korg pedal and a 300 watt gig amp...and believe me when you stop playing the easy stuff it aint easy!when you can play a metallica song,say,battery,from start to finish-then you can say its easy!but yeh stick at it the chicks love it ;)

glover

glover

just started to learn the electric guiter :D post #3
lol i will dont worry.

AustinK

AustinK

just started to learn the electric guiter :D post #4
The one thing i always recommend is to practice everyday. But be sure to have fun with it.

T

thefiendhitman

just started to learn the electric guiter :D post #5
Keep playing... the best advice I can give is simple:

Play with emotion. Learn the skills, but play like you are one with that guitar. Learn, practice, play, love.

Don't worry about getting chicks with it. If you play with emotion, and some semblance of skill, they will come.

glover

glover

just started to learn the electric guiter :D post #6
getting a new guiter soon..hopefully.

Red Horn

Red Horn

just started to learn the electric guiter :D post #7
This is the one I want 8)

glover

glover

just started to learn the electric guiter :D post #8
its nice, i was playing on my music teachers guiter, nicest guiter ive ever played on...and looked at.

AustinK

AustinK

just started to learn the electric guiter :D post #9
its nice, i was playing on my music teachers guiter, nicest guiter ive ever played on...and looked at.
What does he have?

TheAzMyster

TheAzMyster

just started to learn the electric guiter :D post #10
i been playing for almost half a year and i progress at guitar faster then i do at bmx
but thats just me

i love playing guitar so much i do lessons aswell every tuesday night
i want to be really good one day but im happy where i am for now

my mates all say il be one of the best guitarists ever by the age of 21
(im 14, thats a while playing. i hope i get good)

but i just want to say its good that people get into guitar best instrument ever IMO

if you want to get a guitar get one that isnt a copy
the best cheapest guitar would be a fender squire they sound really good compared to how cheap they are
but if you want an SG or a les paul get an actual gibson dont get an epiphone trust me i know

glover

glover

just started to learn the electric guiter :D post #11
going out next weekend to get a new one.

AndreDew

AndreDew

just started to learn the electric guiter :D post #12
yeah man, guitar is my life! i've been playing classical for 8 and a half years now and the electric for roughly around 3 years. i have to say it's very fun and at the same time very rewarding as you get better and better. i really wish that this is what i'll be doing for the rest of my life, because it is the one thing that i am both good at and passionate about, thus it would be so great to be able to work as a musician.
and about the girls thing, it actually kicks ass. now i'm not the kind of guy that gets all the girls to take their panties off when i walk by them, but with the guitar is a different thing. i was over at the skatepark and some kid brought his guitar, so i asked him to give it to me for a bit, and a few minutes later, there was like a group of 10+ girls watching me and randomly introducing themselves... so yeah PLAY GUITAR!!!

AustinK

AustinK

just started to learn the electric guiter :D post #13
^ in response to that

don't you just hate it when people randomly bring their guitar to public places. It just is a cry for attention.

AndreDew

AndreDew

just started to learn the electric guiter :D post #14
i'm not at all bothered by it, because, in parks, where i live, there are either large groups of bikers, skaters and scene kids with guitars, or large groups of chavs/ gypsies that jump people and do all sorts of retarded shit. so its either us or them.
plus, i'd rather listen even to a noob playing guitar than hear shit like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qymrn-XkrDM

glover

glover

just started to learn the electric guiter :D post #15
^^ haha i just listened to it, gave me the giggles.

TheAzMyster

TheAzMyster

just started to learn the electric guiter :D post #16
haha you said giggle
dam i hate that word

AndreDew

AndreDew

just started to learn the electric guiter :D post #17
^^ haha i just listened to it, gave me the giggles.
yeah, but if you would actually understand the lyrics.... lets put it like this, the message is sort of like that in rap, but like as shitty as it can get. for example, a personal translation of the lyrics from the link i posted:

All the diamonds in the world
Don't have my value
And neither do the gold and the platinum
And if the crazyness gets to my head
I'll buy the whole Romania,
I'll buy my enemies too
And I'll sell them to the Americans.

And when I die
I have value
In my coffin i'll make pockets,
So my enemies can see
I'll take my money with me
And if it were as the enemies think
They'd dig me up to get my money

and i would continue but it is just painful for me doing so. for short, they're a bunch of retarded gypsies bragging about their shitload of money, cars and whores, through a method only they can call music.

CodyPrince

CodyPrince

just started to learn the electric guiter :D post #18
ive really been flogging my air guitar latley. so ****in hard to play em. wish i was pro......

TheAzMyster

TheAzMyster

just started to learn the electric guiter :D post #19
yeah man

guitar lessons help you with the real thing

glover

glover

just started to learn the electric guiter :D post #20

New Topics