Just sold my first BMX bike =/

• Discuss Just sold my first BMX bike =/ in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Just sold my 2008 GT Bump to a friend for $150. Gave me the cash and took the bike, that was that. I feel a little sad because it was my first BMX bike... ...
Ecko

Ecko

Just sold my first BMX bike =/ post #1
Just sold my 2008 GT Bump to a friend for $150. Gave me the cash and took the bike, that was that. I feel a little sad because it was my first BMX bike ever and it meant something to me. Even though it's just an object I felt as if I had a connection with it especially since it was my first BMX bike. Anyone else ever felt that way about their bikes? I don't know, I probably sound corny but just felt like venting :p

Btw, I'm not quitting BMX, I'm simply getting the 2008 Stolen Wrap :). I made a thread a couple days ago about that.

iBMXCraig

iBMXCraig

Just sold my first BMX bike =/ post #2
haha i know what you mean mate.
when i sold my first bmx i was a tad bit sad aswell, but you get over it.

E

ellb123

Just sold my first BMX bike =/ post #3
I sort of know how you feel its like letting go of something specail, but just look forward to riding your new Wrap tkae your mind off it :p

Ecko

Ecko

Just sold my first BMX bike =/ post #4
haha i know what you mean mate.
when i sold my first bmx i was a tad bit sad aswell, but you get over it.
I sort of know how you feel its like letting go of something specail, but just look forward to riding your new Wrap tkae your mind off it :p
Yea, I can't wait til my Wrap gets here. I'll probably forget all about my old bike haha.

Elliott

Elliott

Just sold my first BMX bike =/ post #5
Arch Enemy

Arch Enemy

Just sold my first BMX bike =/ post #6
Well think about it, now you'll have an even better bike to shread on. WIN WIN!

M

Marcus Poopy

Just sold my first BMX bike =/ post #7
i know how you feel, i wish i still had my Free Agent Air-Strike frame. that was my first bmx, it looked like a flatland bike but the frame was 7lbs 8oz and the whole bike was about 35lbs. it never bothered me though. me and my friends were bored one day so we smashed the shit out of it:p and then my dad took it to the dump. i miss it only cuz i never got any pictures of it because i was embaressed by it:p

Biggles

Biggles

Just sold my first BMX bike =/ post #8
It's just the feeling of getting rid of something you really enjoyed using and that brought you a lot of joy.

Like throwing away the condom you used when losing your virginity.

New Topics