Just got in a fight

• Discuss Just got in a fight in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Ya I got in a fight at the movies. With this little korean kid. He always talks shit so I just went up to him swinging. I had a bloody nose and... ...
  • Tags bike bmx
M

Matt11

Just got in a fight post #1
Ya I got in a fight at the movies. With this little korean kid. He always talks shit so I just went up to him swinging. I had a bloody nose and shit.Doesnt it feel good to kick someones ass who talks shit.

D

Devourment 138

Just got in a fight post #2
Matt11 said:
Doesnt it feel good to kick someones ass who talks shit.
I would'nt know...the only shit talkers I hear are on the internet.

RuLe

RuLe

Just got in a fight post #3
same here. i never try and start shit but if peopel are gonna talk shit im gonna say something back but yea no one talks shit to me but maybe 2 black people that tryed to jump me for my bike. everywhere i go girls always like my bike they even come up to me and say nice bike blah blah. but guys want to jack me for it lol

E

Euphoricweed83

Just got in a fight post #4
what the heck is this? Highschool bullshit?
fighting is for the insecure..

when you get to college, you find new ways to solve/handle your problems :prost:

ak_freebird

ak_freebird

Just got in a fight post #5
we*d said:
what the heck is this? Highschool bullshit?
fighting is for the insecure..

when you get to college, you find new ways to solve/handle your problems :prost:
Haha more highschool drama. I agree with you, theres better ways to solve things.

K

kyle

Just got in a fight post #6
so cause he was just shit talking.. you went up and just started swinging? sounds kinda stupid.. just ignore it or dont go near him.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Just got in a fight post #7
violence doesnt solve anything you hobo.

K

kyle

Just got in a fight post #8
And whats this got to do with General BMX anyway?

F

FOL

Just got in a fight post #9
kyle said:
And whats this got to do with General BMX anyway?
^^ moved "all other stuff"

T

traildemon

Just got in a fight post #10
RuLe said:
i never try and start shit but if peopel are gonna talk shit im gonna say something back but yea no one talks shit to me
I'll talk shit to you

O

oibmxpunx

Just got in a fight post #11
Mr_Shrapnel said:
violence doesnt solve anything you hobo.
some times it dose one time me and one of my friends were rideing street and 3 black kids walked up and thaght they were going to kick our asses and take our bikes i hate when ppl f*ck with my bike

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Just got in a fight post #12
was it important that they were black?

E

evanc

Just got in a fight post #13
Mr_Shrapnel said:
was it important that they were black?
One of the most intelligent things I've read on this board.

S

sandmriderbmx

Just got in a fight post #14
its just an observation, if it was goth kids he woulda said 3 goth kids, it doesnt matter, youi guys are tellin us to grow up while youre bein the immature ones

K

kyle

Just got in a fight post #15
but do you see stories of guys saying i almost got jumped by 3 goths or anything? Na ussaully its i almost got jumped by 3 black guys or something.. kinda like people think the only tough people around the world are black. if you get what i mean?

S

sandmriderbmx

Just got in a fight post #16
well yes and no

S

slappyslapnuts

Just got in a fight post #17
hes not sayin the black kids are tough, hes implying they wanted to steal his bike, if they were tough they would of got it?

X

XIII

Just got in a fight post #18
i just like hitting people.

F

federal_rider12

Just got in a fight post #19
are we saying the better way to solve problems is to bust a cap? :lol: i havent gotten into a fight since like 3rd or 4th grade. most people just talk so then me and my friends make fun of them or talk back and they act like they are going to fight but they wont mess with us. i mean one day some kid said he was going to kick the crap out of one of my friends and i went with him to see whats going on and watch his back but even with 3 of the kids friends he backed off and said we werent worth geting into a fight with, now whats up with that?

O

oibmxpunx

Just got in a fight post #20
sandmriderbmx said:
its just an observation, if it was goth kids he woulda said 3 goth kids, it doesnt matter, youi guys are tellin us to grow up while youre bein the immature ones
yeah vary well put

New Topics