Just got banned from my winter spot.

• Discuss Just got banned from my winter spot. in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Long store short, security guard caught me and called the real cops. Now im banned forever from the mall and outside area. Theres ledges and island... ...
JustinCarter

JustinCarter

Just got banned from my winter spot. post #1
Long store short, security guard caught me and called the real cops. Now im banned forever from the mall and outside area.

Theres ledges and island and stuff and it is bassically the only spot i can ride in the winter, god damnit.

manualking

manualking

Just got banned from my winter spot. post #2
that sucks dude now you have to paint your bike and were a mask when you ride so when the see you just jet.

JohnW

JohnW

Just got banned from my winter spot. post #3
That sucks. Did he catch you grinding something?

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

Just got banned from my winter spot. post #4
We were messing around with pallets, they were being assholes to us at first so we decided to come back. Bad choice.

JohnW

JohnW

Just got banned from my winter spot. post #5
So you weren't damaging anything when they caught you? That's bullshit.

manualking

manualking

Just got banned from my winter spot. post #6
Ya when that happens to me i usually take a week or 2 brake from that spot. Sry to here about that bro.

CodyPrince

CodyPrince

Just got banned from my winter spot. post #7
to bad man, your local sucks./.......

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

Just got banned from my winter spot. post #8
I grind there all the time, so i guess if they wanted they could of pinned that on me. But no not at the time. Just messing with pallets.

But he said that they are responsible for what happends on the property, so if we get hurt its their fault. Which is true, so fair enough.

Patrickk

Patrickk

Just got banned from my winter spot. post #9
you're banned from the mall and it's spots?

epic fail.

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

Just got banned from my winter spot. post #10
Ahah, yea. If i was banned just from the inside of the mall i could really care less.

TheAzMyster

TheAzMyster

Just got banned from my winter spot. post #11
shoulda said to them if you get hurt you wont press charges

remz857

remz857

Just got banned from my winter spot. post #12
They're f'ing with you man. Forget them, you can go back whenever you like, they cant do anything, by the time they come outside you can leave.

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

Just got banned from my winter spot. post #13
Nope they have my info, and picture. So if they see me they dont even have to take me in again they just call the cops.

Valvecap

Valvecap

Just got banned from my winter spot. post #14
Get a new haircut, a fake mustache and a new paintjob, You should be fine.
Or build your own mall

JohnW

JohnW

Just got banned from my winter spot. post #15
Or find an abandoned/unused barn or warehouse and turn it into a park.

TheAzMyster

TheAzMyster

Just got banned from my winter spot. post #16
Stephen G

Stephen G

Just got banned from my winter spot. post #17
But he said that they are responsible for what happends on the property, so if we get hurt its their fault. Which is true, so fair enough.
That doesn't happen here, if you hurt yourself, it's your own fault, because it is.
How is it the property owners fault if someone is innatentive enough to trip up on a step, or if they're riding, hurt themselves, you'll hurt yourself riding anywhere, it's not the property owners fault.

2WheelPride

2WheelPride

Just got banned from my winter spot. post #18
That doesn't happen here, if you hurt yourself, it's your own fault, because it is.
How is it the property owners fault if someone is innatentive enough to trip up on a step, or if they're riding, hurt themselves, you'll hurt yourself riding anywhere, it's not the property owners fault.
That is how it should be but here in the states people love to sue other people, some rich prick in my old town ruined a spot cause he hurt himself so his parents sued the owner, complete B.S.

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

Just got banned from my winter spot. post #19
I guess since its a mall and public place, there obligated to keeping you safe. I dont know. I do agree though that its my fault if i get hurt. But they didnt see it that way. It is what it is.

New Topics