Just got a haro backtrail.....

• Discuss Just got a haro backtrail..... in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; The only reason I bought it because I got it for $100 and it has nice parts, like profile 3 piece, alex triple walled, primo meat tenderizers, s&m... ...
  • Tags bike parts photo
M

Matt11

Just got a haro backtrail..... post #1
The only reason I bought it because I got it for $100 and it has nice parts, like profile 3 piece, alex triple walled, primo meat tenderizers, s&m sprocket with the fat chain, primo rod,and seat clamp, terrible one bars with s&m redneck, and some kind of headset. I was just wondering how the haro backtrail frame is, I dunno what model is it. I Dont like haro's at all. The tube on the frame are so huge, no reason for that. My s&m dirtbike tubes are tiny compared to it. So it the frame any good?

PArider

PArider

Just got a haro backtrail..... post #2
i used to have a haro backtrail. it was okay. good bigginer bike. u have some kick @ss parts on it tho! :D

Canadian_BMX

Canadian_BMX

Just got a haro backtrail..... post #3
I hav one too.

Its the Haro Backtrail X2, which is urs. Uve got some nice parts on it tho.

D

Devourment 138

Just got a haro backtrail..... post #4
there isn't anything wrong with it...and with those parts you are fine. I have a Nyquist pro 2003 frame...with good parts too

X

XIII

Just got a haro backtrail..... post #5
Devo... why dont u put all of that shit on your Solid frame (i thought u got one)

M

Matt11

Just got a haro backtrail..... post #6
Im not sure if im going to keep the frame. I already have taken most of the parts and put them on my s&m, now its all nice. If anyone wants to buy the frame I will sell it for cheap.

D

Devourment 138

Just got a haro backtrail..... post #7
XIII said:
Devo... why dont u put all of that shit on your Solid frame (i thought u got one)
I am going to build that bike up with all light parts... This frame that I have now (Nyquist) is fine... but I might get board and switch ya never know...

O

orangebeast91489

Just got a haro backtrail..... post #8
i like the light blue mirra 540s, they look nice, and those raw metal ones are cool to, but the regular haros i dont care for

E

EPMD

Just got a haro backtrail..... post #9
Matt are you selling any other parts?

Devo.. do you ride your bike? looks brand new still, unless that was when it was all put together

M

Matt11

Just got a haro backtrail..... post #10
Hey, ya im selling anything on it that I dont use. Just tell me what you want and I will see if im going to keep them or not. If I sell them it will be for pretty cheap.

D

Devourment 138

Just got a haro backtrail..... post #11
EPMD said:
Matt are you selling any other parts?

Devo.. do you ride your bike? looks brand new still, unless that was when it was all put together
I have not really been riding it cause the weather but that seems to be changing...

E

EPMD

Just got a haro backtrail..... post #12
Matt11 said:
Hey, ya im selling anything on it that I dont use. Just tell me what you want and I will see if im going to keep them or not. If I sell them it will be for pretty cheap.
Stem, Bars.. and was there a good cassette hub on that bike? if there is i might be interested in that too

M

Matt11

Just got a haro backtrail..... post #13
I might wanna keep the stem, the bars are pretty scratched up but there still good. No it has some poverty hubs i think.

E

EPMD

Just got a haro backtrail..... post #14
what size are the bars then? color too

New Topics