just a few pics of me and my friend

• Discuss just a few pics of me and my friend in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; [img]http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v107/federal_rider12/riding%20pics/sprocket_grind.jpg[/img] sprocket... ...
  • Tags 180 fakie manual photo street
F

federal_rider12

just a few pics of me and my friend post #1

sprocket

icepick

feeble

over shot when trying feeble hit a load of wax(stupid fruitybooters!) its a metal ledge not concrete!

just a stair set at a church

boardslide(he mostly was lipsliding it but that time he did a boardslide

well not much i done alot more earlier in the day and had some street stuff i wanted my friend to take but he wouldnt but i wanted pics and well he said hed take, of course, at the end of the day when im totally tired and in major need of water! but i like that little ledge its loads of fun. it has a pyramid on the side and on the otherside is a spine. i had lots of fun, other then i wrecked, i dont know, 30 times and i stretched my achilles and now its swollen and i got many burns and cuts and bruises but my shin guards saved me a few times and how i got bagged 3 times and i almost flipped onto my face straight into the ground off a 4ft ledge since i was bunnyhopping onto a ledge and of course wax was covering it so my back wheel washed out and i just nose dived off the ledge. but he missed my wall ride, me manualing a box bunnyhopping onto a ledge and a 180 disaster on a like 6-7ft wedge and the top foot of it is straight up(a pain to 180 onto when tired!). the last 2 pics are of my friend, and the one at the church is at the street spot where i was having fun but he wouldnt take pics. but we spent from 9am-4pm riding and i only had a misty from DQ all day so i was tired and thristy, since the weather was way warmer then we had in a long time and the sun was beating down. oh well a great day of riding and a few pics and i got to see ian schwartz again-the greatest fakie rider you will ever see, fakie manual, fakie 360's, fakie whips, the list goes on

Clutch

Clutch

just a few pics of me and my friend post #2
I really wish we had shit like that to ride around where I live...

Nice pics

lola

lola

just a few pics of me and my friend post #3
NICE PICZ

yeah ive done feeble attempts like that. but still like ur style. :p

M

MuffinMan

just a few pics of me and my friend post #4
Clutch said:
I really wish we had shit like that to ride around where I live...

Nice pics
same here, some etnies skate park opened up, and they allow bikers now so i gotta check that out (never streeted before, so ill prob sux)

E

EPMD

just a few pics of me and my friend post #5
Nice sprocket man :D

RuLe

RuLe

just a few pics of me and my friend post #6
yea i really like the sproket. the ice pick looks like you where just pulling up to get off from a feeble but the sproket is great

F

federal_rider12

just a few pics of me and my friend post #7
some people have been saying that but it was my first try at doing one so it was pretty low but the second try, well didnt come out good at all.

i did however learn icepicks from feebles by picking up the front after on the ledge doing a feeble so i stepped it up to jumping onto the ledge and landing on my peg doing a true icepick

D

d0r_flO

just a few pics of me and my friend post #8
federal_rider12 said:
tell me the name of the shoes please : P I'm searching them everywhere but never found them... sorry for my english...it's not the best, but hope you understand *g*

T

Trails/street/bmx

just a few pics of me and my friend post #9
i think that those shoes are some dc's

lola

lola

just a few pics of me and my friend post #10
shoez

yes i think they r dc is best of course u can find them proberly on danscomp.com or jus type in dcshoeusa and dc stuff should come up.
DC rulez :twisted:

F

federal_rider12

just a few pics of me and my friend post #11
yeah his shoes are dc's, he hates them so he has been trying to tear them up. i cant remember what kind they are but try skate mailorders like www.ccs.com and www.activemailorder.com. i dont know they might be old style that they dont make anymore, but i like to ride vans and i sometimes wear my saviers, which are like $120 or so because they are mostly made of kevlar and very strong and thick rubber and super padded

lola

lola

just a few pics of me and my friend post #12
they sound good

saviors where can i c them @?

W

William

just a few pics of me and my friend post #13
damn FRUIT BOOTERS! the always mess up every thing.

F

federal_rider12

just a few pics of me and my friend post #14
www.savier.com

the ones i have arent on the site since they are the old pro model, im trying to get the pics up but it isnt working again

F

federal_rider12

just a few pics of me and my friend post #15

ok there it worked this time. sorry the pics are so horrible, damn digital cam doesnt work for crap indoors. i have like hardly ever riden them so they are like brand new

D

d0r_flO

just a few pics of me and my friend post #16
this one ?

D

d0r_flO

just a few pics of me and my friend post #18
ask your friend : D !

F

federal_rider12

just a few pics of me and my friend post #19
i like never call him and hes never on msn. and no he doesnt live near me hes on the otherside of the state. that park isnt near me, its like 70 or so miles from me.

S

sandmriderbmx

just a few pics of me and my friend post #20
i don tlike dcs, they always seem to rip apart, i like my dvs

New Topics