jumping a vert spine

• Discuss jumping a vert spine in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; how do u jump a spine that goes vert? u have to do that weird twisty thing, like u shoot up, twist yourself to an angle as u come up, then twist back... ...
  • Tags jump vert
S

sentaafEQpovar

jumping a vert spine post #1
how do u jump a spine that goes vert? u have to do that weird twisty thing, like u shoot up, twist yourself to an angle as u come up, then twist back for the indo/nosedive back in, or do u just jump it, and pray u can land on your back tire and balance before u hit the flat? cuase i remember i was gonna jump this one spine, but i never got around to it, and i forget how i was gonna do it

L

LuMpY

jumping a vert spine post #2
Jump it like a reguler ramp with a lot more pulling up. When you're over the center push the front end back down. I have no idea who told you to twist. The only time you need to twist is when doing spins or stalls.

RuLe

RuLe

jumping a vert spine post #3
i think he means like..... u no when lowered cars go over bumps ? people on vert ramps when u see them on TV they go up and pull up but move like 5 or 10 feet to their right and go down.

L

LuMpY

jumping a vert spine post #4
That is done by pulling/bunny hopping to one side or the other when you are leaving the lip.

T

Todd

jumping a vert spine post #5
A tabletop?

L

LuMpY

jumping a vert spine post #6
No, totally different. You pretty much jump at an angle"transfer". It's like when you bunnyhop a little sideways to grind on something. It's better on a spine because you can go farther than bunnyhopping alone.

C

casperh

jumping a vert spine post #7
dive forward and land on both weels

T

Trevor827

jumping a vert spine post #8
Pull back like a mad man.. hehehe

F

federal_rider12

jumping a vert spine post #9
jumpin a spine u want to come in at an angle and bunnyhop and pull up at the copin and when ur in the center of the spine u can push down and nosedive or tap ur rear brake and that should tip u downward and ull land at an angle but do it that way if ur not goin to do a trick, b/c comin in at an angle makes it easier its sorta like ridin vert u ride at an angle in order to get horizontal movement while gettin still gettin ur vertical height

New Topics