jobs

• Discuss jobs in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey just wanted to know how people get money for there parts and what jobs they have. for a start i work as a trolley boy. better than it sounds:) ...
D

dkdude

jobs post #1
hey just wanted to know how people get money for there parts and what jobs they have. for a start i work as a trolley boy. better than it sounds:)

guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie

jobs post #2
I'm a VIP.

Variable Image Printer
17 and i work for a printing firm :(

millerman

millerman

jobs post #3
lol must be a good job then (need sum pics) lol
N e thing that gets around $13 an hour is good or you could just get our parents to buy the parts!!!

DanielRobinson

DanielRobinson

jobs post #4
i work at a bike shop on saturdays =£25
And sell drinks, crisps and sweets at school...= sometimes £40 a day

D

dkdude

jobs post #5
bike shop wat wouldr be better than doing what you love and getting paid loads for that :)

K

king92

jobs post #6
i love riding not working on bikes!!

D

dkdude

jobs post #7
common who couldnt love the feeling when u buy a new part and put in on your bike and start riding it knowing that you did it

kkmk

kkmk

jobs post #8
I stand in target and make it look like i work. 9.50 (AUD) an hour, paid for my bike alone. I also have done a few odd jobs for my shop.

zacaroo

zacaroo

jobs post #9
dont got a job hence no new parts lol

T

Trimix

jobs post #10
I don't have a job, but the people that work for me do :p

A

AaronBMX

jobs post #11
I don't have a job, but the people that work for me do :p
haha PIMP!!:lol::lol:

i work now and then but somehow all the cahs i need comes to me:p
and i quitted a job at a supermarket 2months a go and still got 2 times 170euro..:D

B

barspindave

jobs post #12
I work in a bike shop. The moneys not great but i get to work with bikes all the time, make friends and talk with other riders, and best of all i get all my parts at trade price which is great! I also get parts before evryone else can get um caus we r pretty gd with our distributors!

DanielRobinson

DanielRobinson

jobs post #13
yeah bike shops rule...

bacause they guys at mine are cool... even though they only sell mtb's now..
(didnt like the c**ts that bmx's brought to the shop (the posers)...)
They would help me with anything on my bike...

And i get discounts on the stuff they sell

T

team haymaker

jobs post #14
im a private investigator/internal auditor for now, can be fun sometimes.......pays for my bike and my trucks

D

dkdude

jobs post #15
ohhh private investigator . where u serious bout that? looks like outa all you guys i hav the worst job. oh well i make good friends there

Shaun16

Shaun16

jobs post #16
not even close the the worst job,i walk around a hockey rink with a broom and dustpan haha,but watever it pays alright

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

jobs post #17
not even close the the worst job,i walk around a hockey rink with a broom and dustpan haha,but watever it pays alright
Bro thats sick, i want to do it.

samcoolguy

samcoolguy

jobs post #18
i work at a pool its not bad cool guys work there i also help out at a pet shop and make money off the occasional scam also i mow lawns

billytalentisshweet

billytalentisshweet

jobs post #19
I work at a skate park. Ride for free and have the greatest job in the world.

Right now I'm watching the park and listening to some sick beats haha.

billytalentisshweet

billytalentisshweet

jobs post #20
And about 20 minutes ago we were doing freestyle running on my friends car in the parking lot haha. It's like this when I'm working too.

New Topics