Jobs SUCK!

• Discuss Jobs SUCK! in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; i got a job about 5 days ago and ever since i started i have no time to ride or iam too tired to,Iam warning everyone not to get a job because it will... ...
  • Tags bike

415fsxrules

Jobs SUCK! post #1
i got a job about 5 days ago and ever since i started i have no time to ride or iam too tired to,Iam warning everyone not to get a job because it will kill your biking time to slim to none. :( :cry:

H

hartattack_199

Jobs SUCK! post #2
i guess i should enjoy my Non-Job youth then

I

infantry43RIDER

Jobs SUCK! post #3
im 17

i have no job

i somehow got some money for my bike

hmm

i want to get a job though...so i can get more money for my bike...cause a job is money so im not going to complain

P

PUNISHER

Jobs SUCK! post #4
hahaha all you young ones out there have no worries, try being in the Marine Corps, working from 5:30am until 4:30 p.m. or later everyday. and working most weekends. to top it all off i am married with a 9 month old girl. talk about no time!!!but i will make time . because that is what i do.

I

infantry43RIDER

Jobs SUCK! post #5
wow man yea...i won't talk anymore about having no time :!: :!:
you seem to have like zero of it...but you are protecting out country

G

gt_thumps

Jobs SUCK! post #6
go punisher. i wish you good luck in the marines. hope you get to bike still.

F

FOL

Jobs SUCK! post #7
PUNISHER said:
hahaha all you young ones out there have no worries, try being in the Marine Corps, working from 5:30am until 4:30 p.m. or later everyday. and working most weekends. to top it all off i am married with a 9 month old girl. talk about no time!!!but i will make time . because that is what i do.
then don't even have a BMX division in the marine corps? how lousy :p :lol:

E

evanc

Jobs SUCK! post #8
Boo-f*cking-hoo. Damn. You could just suck it up, or get more sleep at night. Next, you'll be unemployed, then b*itching about not having money. Life is a balance of work and play.

H

hartattack_199

Jobs SUCK! post #9
actually evan, Its all play for me :twisted: cuz i'm 14

E

evanc

Jobs SUCK! post #10
15 and unemployed as hell here. One more year until I can work, god damn I hate New York.

R

rage2k3

Jobs SUCK! post #11
16 and I work for the cable company and fils stuff. So i work when i'm needed. The pay sucks, it's almost like working for free but moneys money.

I

infantry43RIDER

Jobs SUCK! post #12
do you get free cable :!:

B

Bailer

Jobs SUCK! post #13
mmmmmm....... freeeeee caaaaaable! :lol: i need it, my dad stopgetting it the d*ckhead

V

VAS123

Jobs SUCK! post #14
i got a 8-4 mon-fri job..i'm a bookkeeper for arts education company. and i actualy love my job....eventhough its boring as ****, i get paid lovely. and with all the moneyz i put myself through college, have a DOPE MTB and about to get a BMX just for the **** of it, plus i got health insurance for them stitch jobs. i think jobs are great. even back when i was 14 and was a paper boy makin 30 a week.....that was little but some money.

E

evanc

Jobs SUCK! post #15
I'm a cashier at a local grocery store. 5.75/hour, easy as **** work. Oh, and I get $1 extra/hour for Sundays and holidays. and a $.25 raise every six months. Not bad for someone my age.

I

infantry43RIDER

Jobs SUCK! post #16
not bad at all

well im 17 and i just got a job full time at a landscaping place...
hours are like from 5 in the morning until 3 in the afternoon so i have plenty of time to ride...
and i get 10.15 and hour

H

hartattack_199

Jobs SUCK! post #17
Im 14, I work for my dad, get paid 6 an hour, But the thing i like is i choose when to work, i can work as much as i want... Always plenty to do on the farm

Poseidon

Poseidon

Jobs SUCK! post #18

16..Just got a job as a cook at Dennys..I forget how much im supposed to get paid.

R

rage2k3

Jobs SUCK! post #19
infantry43RIDER said:
do you get free cable :!:
No, i just film stuff. But i do get alot o other stuff free like food on shoots, and hats and stuff from loacal businesses. Also i get into some cool stuff like concerts to film, but no good bands. But being backstage makes everyone think you're importaint. Especiall the ladies...

C

crm829

Jobs SUCK! post #20
well i'm only 14. so i don't have no job yet. mabe i might work next year.

New Topics