i've bent my ****ing forks

• Discuss i've bent my ****ing forks in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; my stock fit forks on my flow street are bent noticably forward. i'm really annoyed cause i've just bought a new shadow hub and spokes and sprocket so... ...
Biggles

Biggles

i've bent my ****ing forks post #1
my stock fit forks on my flow street are bent noticably forward. i'm really annoyed cause i've just bought a new shadow hub and spokes and sprocket so i don't really have money to go buying new forks

cause it seems i have a knack for causing some wear on my parts, well my stock parts anyway. I do ride street so that might be to blame but i obviously need something strong, any recommendations? preferably ones that come in white 10mm

or i've heard you can bend them back but it's not recommended apparently. i haven't heard much on the subject so i wouldn't really know

quietrider72

quietrider72

i've bent my ****ing forks post #2
id go for the primo kamikazis, i just ordered a pair last night. havent heard anything bad from them yet and they are priced pretty good too.

Biggles

Biggles

i've bent my ****ing forks post #3
well looks-wise i like the kamikazis and the volume colony official forks, i've heard nothing bad about either

i don't even know what to do, i don't know how much bent forks are gonna hold up or anything. what about a warranty from fit or something? the bike isn't even half a year old and it's just through street riding, and i don't throw it or anything

JoeyPower

JoeyPower

i've bent my ****ing forks post #4
There won't be any warranty on a complete.

I'd go white Odyssey Race Classics.

sixdegrees

sixdegrees

i've bent my ****ing forks post #5
Look in Classifies, I have a set of mint cond Ody Pro Dirt forks for sale.....

:)

lalo pro

lalo pro

i've bent my ****ing forks post #6
don't bend them back, they are going to bend again pretty easily... and since you have the problem of bending forks, just go with one that have a good warranty: oddysey have lifetime warranty and fly have a 2 years warranty

B

band aid

i've bent my ****ing forks post #7
i really like sunday's! you shouldn't narrow down your choice because of the colour really...function before fashion!

Biggles

Biggles

i've bent my ****ing forks post #8
well just if there was anything that was strong and white, that'd be good!

well i suppose i've gotta find some damn money to buy some more. which is really ****ing annoying.

but the lifetime warranty sounds tasty, i shall invest in some with such a warranty

Biggles

Biggles

i've bent my ****ing forks post #9
just spotted that Colony Official's are white, 10mm, look awesome, and lifetime warranty

fitbike61

fitbike61

i've bent my ****ing forks post #10
odyssey classic races are in white now (again?). btw, how did u bend ur forks?

seanmcguire

seanmcguire

i've bent my ****ing forks post #11
primo kamikazis are sick, I ride them 3/8 and they're great, pretty light and have a lifetime warrenty

Biggles

Biggles

i've bent my ****ing forks post #12
btw, how did u bend ur forks?
erm that's a bit of a mystery to me! i mean they're stock fit ones and i do pretty big street gaps and big 180 gaps daily, an under-rotation is very rare as well. and i don't throw my bike or anything, i might get off it and let it drop if i can't land something after like an hour but that's not gonna do anything except munch up my bar-ends so i have no idea to be honest!

D

diablo90

i've bent my ****ing forks post #13
ody class my ass TRUST ME i ride only street get the primo no ask warrenty :) is the best send them in get a new pair

i was the 1st to get the primo fork in this forum ne ways there the best dam fork ever + there on the lite side u cant go wrong!

Biggles

Biggles

i've bent my ****ing forks post #14
tbh i'd rather get the colony forks for the price, the warranty, and the looks

D

diablo90

i've bent my ****ing forks post #15
tbh i'd rather get the colony forks for the price, the warranty, and the looks
alright man....just leting u know hold on
look more into it dude becuz the primo fork one of the pros on there team abuse that shit

NewS3

NewS3

i've bent my ****ing forks post #16
I also ride the kamikazes and love them. They're extremely nice, and that warranty doesn't hurt either.

D

diablo90

i've bent my ****ing forks post #17
I also ride the kamikazes and love them. They're extremely nice, and that warranty doesn't hurt either.
i think they have the best warranty

mcdan

mcdan

i've bent my ****ing forks post #18
i bent the forks on my stock fit entry and i caled fit and they said that the frame has a one year warrenty and the smaller parts have a 6 month
so i'd give them a call

thatotherguy84

thatotherguy84

i've bent my ****ing forks post #19
This is why you don't buy Fit completes/spend money on parts you don't necessarily need (like your new hub, sprocket and spokes) But I would defiantly go with some Odysseys. All I do is smiths and doublepeg on high ass ledges, also huck myself a good bit here and there and they hold up great.

A

AdamBeevers

i've bent my ****ing forks post #20
haha.. dont worry mat i bent my stock eastern backwards... they where so messed up and i still rode with them! ive now baught a pair of stock we the peoples which are fine for now... if you wanna stay cheap then get a second hand pair of forks.. just for now... then save up... also i'd go for sunday forks in white off winstanleys.. yes i kno people hate winstnleys but my mate baught his sundays off their with no problems.. order via phone though.. and only order one item a time and you should be fine!
hope all goes well

New Topics