its raining

• Discuss its raining in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; its raining this sucks cuz i cant ride but its monday and the skate park lets bike ride on mondays so there is hope were do tou guy ride wen it rains? ...
O

oibmxpunx

its raining post #1
its raining this sucks cuz i cant ride but its monday and the skate park lets bike ride on mondays so there is hope

were do tou guy ride wen it rains?

F

FOL

its raining post #2
yeah this is the exact same question I wanted to ask...I wanted actually to take winter with extreme cold and/or snow/ice as an example :)

Poseidon

Poseidon

its raining post #3
I...

Still ride, as long as it isn't too wet/icy...I would actually perfer to ride in a little rain/snow than I would in the heat/humidity..but if I was you..i'd go all around town and scout..find a few places that are well covered..with some decent shit to ride on...for future reference if its raining or during winter...like a parking garage or something.

A

anti-flag

its raining post #4
its been like raining here for 2 weeks and isnt supose to end anytime soon :argh:

F

FOL

its raining post #5
Re: I...

Poseidon said:
but if I was you..i'd go all around town and scout..find a few places that are well covered..with some decent shit to ride on...for future reference if its raining or during winter...like a parking garage or something.
yeah good tip, especially because the weather is good at this time, it isn't f#cked to look for a good spot :)

though I don't mind very warm weather, I just drink alot and sweating is healthy :)

E

evanc

its raining post #6
When it rains, I edit videos. Or I don't be a whiney bitch and go ride anyway. During the winter, I live, breathe and sleep snowboarding, just like summer with BMX.

H

hartattack_199

its raining post #7
I like to ride in the rain, It beats 40 degrees heat

E

evanc

its raining post #8
I sure hope you're meausring that 40* in Centigrade. If not, you're a f*cking eskimo, man.

G

grafix

its raining post #9
search a big hall where you can build ramps

G

gt_thumps

its raining post #10
i live in cali. so it rains bought ten days out of the year. its terrible man. i never get to ride.hehehe.jk.

W

Wynex

its raining post #11
No rain in august here 8) About 35 degrees :D

R

rage2k3

its raining post #12
ya, riding in the rain is good. Sure beats sweating. Just make sure to clean your chain when you get in or it'll rust...

A

anti-flag

its raining post #13
i never liked riding in the rain. the only thing that bad is heat and humidity (we have been having a lot of that too) :( but what can you do

I

infantry43RIDER

its raining post #14
if i feel like riding ill ride...no matter what weather...cause i live in wisconsin so i can't really be picky...

im usually happy when it rains here cause it takes away from the humidity that we have also been having...

415fsxrules

its raining post #15
man i like when it doesn't rain it sucks dirt jumping in the rain my feet always slip off the pedals no matter what.

I

infantry43RIDER

its raining post #16
yea jumping in the rain is the biggest pain...

i made a rhyme.

New Topics