It's official - I am a code offender

• Discuss It's official - I am a code offender in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; And so it begins........lol Just got this in the mail today. [url]http://www.extendedrange.org/freestyle/sccode1.jpg[/url]... ...
  • Tags bmx bmx ramp
F

FOL

It's official - I am a code offender post #2
I just have to quote you...

but that sucks man, but isn't this a hopeles case for you? I mean you are breaking the rules (if that is "having over 6 feet skateramps isn't allowed").

You can only make a complain that it isn't a skateramp, but it is a bmx ramp :p

T

Trimix

It's official - I am a code offender post #3
I thougth about that one, but I bet that won't carry much weight. A variance is what I am looking for, supported by a petition of the necessary numbers. Also, these are NOT fixed structures, but movable ramps. One's a little heavy.....lol

E

evanc

It's official - I am a code offender post #4
Insist that your property shifted 10 feet.

Oh, and you may want to pull your name and addy off that.

T

The Worst

It's official - I am a code offender post #5
Say they arent yours...say you woke up the morning they noticed them and they were just there....or say the cops are framing you and plead insanity....Or DONT lisen to me...

W

William

It's official - I am a code offender post #6
owch 250 american a day, thats $1750 a week or $7000 a month, even $84000 a year........... thats insane. fight them in court! its the american way! :lol:

T

Trimix

It's official - I am a code offender post #7
Actually, I THINK I have it figured out. It will take some "ramp adjustments" and some big casters.....but I think I know what I am going to do.

Don't fight them, trick them. :)

lola

lola

It's official - I am a code offender post #8
well.....

now ill c yer cause i jus look for the sk8 ramps while im driving around florida haha! :wink:

I

infantry43RIDER

It's official - I am a code offender post #9
ha...
dude trimix...i would love to come and ride your ramps!!

F

FOL

It's official - I am a code offender post #10
evanc said:
Oh, and you may want to pull your name and addy off that.
Some anti-bmxers are going to beat trimix up? :p

I

infantry43RIDER

It's official - I am a code offender post #11
yea dude...watch your back or get a bodyguard...all those ANTI-BMX gangs are out in florida i hear.

F

FOL

It's official - I am a code offender post #12
and aren't they right? I mean, look at those florida bmxers...really lame! ;p

T

Trimix

It's official - I am a code offender post #13
:hmm:

F both of ya' :lol:

I

infantry43RIDER

It's official - I am a code offender post #14
hhaha...i love you trimix.

F

FOL

It's official - I am a code offender post #15
;) :lol:

T

Trimix

It's official - I am a code offender post #16
OK - an update. Today (5/14) is the day I am suppose to have all my ramps moved. Guess what? They're still right there! :)

My attorney has researched the code, and told me they are blowing air up my skirt. He said respond with a nice polite letter that says....."sorry the code doesn't say that".....as it does not. They are either lieing or interpretiing the code in some reverse weathervane fashion.

My attorney tells me I have to do nothing! Except ride.....

We'll see ....but it looks good for now :)

B

bruisedbob

It's official - I am a code offender post #17
Screw'em, keep rocking the boat. Start complaining about their winnebago's and sh@t.

F

FOL

It's official - I am a code offender post #18
complain about their dog shitting on your lawn ;)

I

infantry43RIDER

It's official - I am a code offender post #19
Trimix said:
OK - an update. Today (5/14) is the day I am suppose to have all my ramps moved. Guess what? They're still right there! :)

My attorney has researched the code, and told me they are blowing air up my skirt. He said respond with a nice polite letter that says....."sorry the code doesn't say that".....as it does not. They are either lieing or interpretiing the code in some reverse weathervane fashion.

My attorney tells me I have to do nothing! Except ride.....

We'll see ....but it looks good for now :)
hahah...that is awesome.

T

The Worst

It's official - I am a code offender post #20
What a bunch of bastrds ...jeez over a few ramps....better than having a transmission on your front yard and 45 kids running around...and a boat sinking in your back yard....consider yourself lucky... :twisted:

New Topics