Its my birthday

• Discuss Its my birthday in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; So what did u guys get me??? lol and no this isnt a april fools joke.. im 17 :? and 2 more days of school tell 2 week spring break and i got a... ...
RuLe

RuLe

Its my birthday post #1
So what did u guys get me??? lol

and no this isnt a april fools joke.. im 17 :? and 2 more days of school tell 2 week spring break and i got a broken knuckle and i guess lola is mad at me, and then i had plans to ride to the bike shop which i am gonna do (saturday) to get that wall tire 2.10 in back (black) and get my brakes tightened and yea... thats all..... off to school later guys

K

kamikaze

Its my birthday post #2
Merry Christmas RuLe

W

Wynex

Its my birthday post #3
Happy Easter Rule!

F

FOL

Its my birthday post #4
congrats man, I got 20 eh 3 days ago (monday :))

el nombre

el nombre

Its my birthday post #5
Whats the point in starting this thread. It's completely pointless. Its your birthday Wahay! oh yeah, now i remember, i don't care

B

bones

Its my birthday post #6
:lol:
happy bday dude ride like like a mother ****er !

F

federal_rider12

Its my birthday post #7
yeah i turned 17 march 22. and that weekend was like a gift, great weather nailed some awesome stuff learned like 3 new tricks first try, only bad thing was my friend didnt get pics of the good stuff i was doing. then i get tired and can barely move and hes taking pics. oh well it was sweet, well now got to peel the sunburned skin off, at least it wasnt a bad sun burn but couldnt stop me from riding!

S

Steven Tarise

Its my birthday post #8
It's my birthday tomorrow. I'm gonna be 19 and drunk.

M

MuffinMan

Its my birthday post #9
when aren't we drunk lol, happy b-day rule and steven

B

bruisedbob

Its my birthday post #10
Happy Birthday Rule, Tarise, and FOL. You young whipper snappers. I'm hitting 32 in one month and one day. Oh well. Youth is wasted on the young, sigh.

X

XIII

Its my birthday post #11
Happy birthday... I am going to be 14 in like 6 days... i'm so excited

W

William

Its my birthday post #12
APRIL FOOLS!

stoned-n-happy

stoned-n-happy

Its my birthday post #13
Mine was March 26th :roll: 8)

Canadian_BMX

Canadian_BMX

Its my birthday post #14
el nombre said:
Whats the point in starting this thread. It's completely pointless. Its your birthday Wahay! oh yeah, now i remember, i don't care
dude...chill...ur not a moderator or something..ur not even on often...y do U care...

F

federal_rider12

Its my birthday post #15
stoned-n-happy said:
Mine was March 26th :roll: 8)
march 26 was when i got my license, 4 days after i turned 16. man feels like ive been driving for way more then a year.

R

rocket

Its my birthday post #16
Have a good one Rule!
so many young bucks here..lol..
mine is Apirl 6th. 28 years and still goin...

B

bruisedbob

Its my birthday post #17
We should start an old guy section to the forum. You know what wrist wraps to use, best painkiller, orthopedic shoes, and bitchin' about the young guys not showing us enough respect. Call it PAPPY- Possible After Prime Pedaling Yore.

R

rocket

Its my birthday post #18
bruisedbob said:
We should start an old guy section to the forum. You know what wrist wraps to use, best painkiller, orthopedic shoes, and bitchin' about the young guys not showing us enough respect. Call it PAPPY- Possible After Prime Pedaling Yore.
Is this suppose to be funny? maybe we should start a retard section for ignorant posts like yours.

C

Caris

Its my birthday post #19
Have a good one rule!, try some cool lines, :)

B

bruisedbob

Its my birthday post #20
Is this suppose to be funny? maybe we should start a retard section for ignorant posts like yours.
oh no! I made you mad. Oh, well.

New Topics