is this rim any good

• Discuss is this rim any good in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; has any got the sun four play rim out there if so what do you think of it is it any good? ...
  • Tags jump
Z

zedbot

is this rim any good post #1
has any got the sun four play rim out there
if so what do you think of it
is it any good?

I

infantry43RIDER

is this rim any good post #2
its a great rim.
haven't heard a bad thing about it alteast.

F

federal_rider12

is this rim any good post #3
i believe it is i havent rode on them but i know lots of people like sun bfr and well thats good enuff for me and i havent ever heard nethin bad bout them heard only good things sun makes great rims but i dont like their rhynolites

X

XIII

is this rim any good post #4
i prefer

-Primo Hula Hoops
-Odyssey Hazard Lite

F

federal_rider12

is this rim any good post #5
i ride demolition and i like atomlab trailking and sun bfr

RuLe

RuLe

is this rim any good post #6
i like the haro cassette laced to a Alex supra G rim because i jumped a 5 and a half foot jump that throws you 5 - 7 feet higher and i bailed and threw the bike and it landed straight on the back rim and bounced like 6 feet in the air and i checked next day to see if it bent and i didnt see nothing what so ever. I never rode on Odyssey lite so i couldnt tell you but Alex Supra G triple wall PRO worked good for me :)

I

infantry43RIDER

is this rim any good post #7
yea thats what happens when you have a triple wall rim...

S

sentaafEQpovar

is this rim any good post #8
all my rims have like bent spoke and are really wobly, and crooked hubs, none of them have bends though

O

oibmxpunx

is this rim any good post #9
odyssey 7k here i had sun BFR 36h tho they where good but i like odyssey more

RuLe

RuLe

is this rim any good post #10
is it just me but is everyone liking odyssey on this forum because everyone else says odyssey is the best. I never tryed odyssey so i cant say if its good or not but everyone keeps saying odyssey is the best but i no not everyone on this forum rides odyssey rims. Some people say they rode sun rims, alex rims, odyssey, primo and everything but i dont no how odyssey is the best of the best. What makes it different from any other rim that cost the same amount of money or more?

I

ieatcrayons

is this rim any good post #11
zedbot said:
has any got the sun four play rim out there
if so what do you think of it
is it any good?
i just got that rim for chrismas, havent put it on my bike yet though..

M

Mr_Shrapnel

is this rim any good post #12
the 4play is a great rim, very strong and quite light considering its strength, you wll not be dissapointed.

and yes rule, alot of people do like odyssey simply due to the fact that they make some of the best parts around and a pretty good price.

F

federal_rider12

is this rim any good post #13
my old crappy stock redline wheels took the abuse of a 10ft fall but my demolitions have takin even more crap and who-knows-what kind of abuse they got before i got them b/c they were slightly bent and dents in the sidewalls and the axles were rusted(replaced one b/c it stripped and the other i hosed down with silicone and it is back to normal)

O

oibmxpunx

is this rim any good post #14
RuLe said:
is it just me but is everyone liking odyssey on this forum because everyone else says odyssey is the best. I never tryed odyssey so i cant say if its good or not but everyone keeps saying odyssey is the best but i no not everyone on this forum rides odyssey rims. Some people say they rode sun rims, alex rims, odyssey, primo and everything but i dont no how odyssey is the best of the best. What makes it different from any other rim that cost the same amount of money or more?
hey at lest were not all haro crazy like u cuz odyssey makes good stuff un like haro

B

bruisedbob

is this rim any good post #15
hahaha wait what am i laughing at im riding an old Nyquist I got for 40 bucks. Just the frame though. Got some Hazard lites in my forecast.

F

federal_rider12

is this rim any good post #16
oibmxpunx said:
RuLe said:
hey at lest were not all haro crazy like u cuz odyssey makes good stuff un like haro
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

New Topics