Is this all that is needed for Cranks

• Discuss Is this all that is needed for Cranks in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hello... ...
Pickles

Pickles

Is this all that is needed for Cranks post #2
thats an unsealed american BB,make sure you need that size.

also,make sure you have bearing grease as well. once you check and confirm that,go on to Danscomp.com under FAQS/TECH and look under cranks,there should be an "Unsealed 3pc" installation guide,if there isnt then Im sorry. look at the 1pc guide,its basically the same thing for unsealed.

2WheelPride

2WheelPride

Is this all that is needed for Cranks post #3
yes that would be everything however it does not state what kind of BB it comes with as in American, Mid. and no offense but they're not the best cranks in the world.

mack_turtle

mack_turtle

Is this all that is needed for Cranks post #4
assuming your bro's frame has an american BB shell, that should work. those cranks look like junk, but they are better than one-peice cranks if that's your alternative.

2WheelPride

2WheelPride

Is this all that is needed for Cranks post #5
I didn't see where it said American on the site and if I'm not mistaken you can get a 3 Pc unsealed BB in Mid and American.

TimeIsMoney

TimeIsMoney

Is this all that is needed for Cranks post #6
assuming your bro's frame has an american BB shell, that should work. those cranks look like junk, but they are better than one-peice cranks if that's your alternative.
Pretty much all he can afford , I would think anything would be better then 1 pieces

New Topics