IS this a good bike: mongoose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HRT

IS this a good bike: mongoose? post #1
hi everyone
i'm new to bmx and i'm gonna buy this bike for christmas.
i was just wondering whether it has a the thing which lets the handlebars spin all the way round( i think its called a gyro) :oops: .

thanx for the help

edit FOL: changed title and fixed the link

L

leon_luxton

IS this a good bike: mongoose? post #2
hey man your picture dont work so i fixed it for you...here is the picture

yeah its a VERY nice looking bike and it DOES have gyro :wink:

T

titanium_s&m

IS this a good bike: mongoose? post #3
i see a gyro 8O

E

evanc

IS this a good bike: mongoose? post #4
Uhh, yeah man, mongooses are the best out there...

R

RANDOM HERO

IS this a good bike: mongoose? post #5
man i tell you what mongooses are the worst bike ever made
you should get the fit serise one it all depends on how much yo u can spend

- RANDOM HERO .....listen to CKY

O

oibmxpunx

IS this a good bike: mongoose? post #6
evanc said:

dude if ur not going to f*cking post usefull info dont ****ing post what the f*ck is wrong with u being a f*cking ass to every one this kid asked a simple question a nicer way to put that is thats not a every good bike so quit being a ****ing douche bag

ok well if u want that bike go for it cuz im justing ur just starting out and ur not realy going to be that hard on it so i would get it and dont worry about geting a bike that cost a lot untill u get better i know whats good and whats not good luck man have fun

I

infantry43RIDER

IS this a good bike: mongoose? post #7
^^pathetic.

i think the frame is ugly...i would get new rims..take off the front brake..get new bars and stem.

but if you want it im not stopping you...

G

IS this a good bike: mongoose? post #8
evanc said:
****ing idiot, yea did you start riding using a S&M dirtbike classic with tripple wall rims and primo pedals with primo 3 peices? didnt think so mongoose is a good begining bike

H

HRT

IS this a good bike: mongoose? post #9
thanx everyone
i live in australia and people say this is a pretty ok bike to get for begginers.
it will cost me $450 australian (i think around $200 u.s)
i heard that in america they sell mongooses at kmart and stuff like that so i'm beggining 2 wonder if our standards r very low 8O

one more thing, i don't know much about bikes so whats better brand

a mongoose or
a haro

thanx again

H

HRT

IS this a good bike: mongoose? post #10
by the way thanx for fixing my pic leon

O

oibmxpunx

IS this a good bike: mongoose? post #11
infantry43RIDER said:
^^pathetic.

i think the frame is ugly...i would get new rims..take off the front brake..get new bars and stem.

but if you want it im not stopping you...
dude u know what **** u ur starting to become a jew like evanc
and agan did i say any thing to u no was i a ass to u no so what thae f*ck is ur probem with me holy f*cking shit man

F

FOL

IS this a good bike: mongoose? post #12
oibmxpunx said:
dude u know what f*ck u ur starting to become a jew like evanc and agan did i say any thing to u no was i a ass to u no so what thae f*ck is ur probem with me holy f*cking shit man
Hey pro-/neo **** pretending idiot...you got anything against jews?

V

Vic_Vega

IS this a good bike: mongoose? post #13
Man, I go away for two days and this whole forum has become nothing but a hatefest. What the hell's going on?

E

EasternBMX

IS this a good bike: mongoose? post #14
oibmxpunk turned to hardcore and is bitching everyone out.....they all probably scared the kid away from bmx

L

leon_luxton

IS this a good bike: mongoose? post #15
HRT said:
by the way thanx for fixing my pic leon
no prblem man...by the way DONT listen to evanc...he is being really *** latly...so NEVER listen to him...i have had and riddin MANY haro's AND moongooes bikes...i would say an HARO is the better bike...BUT you are JUST satrting out so get a bike like a haro,moongoose,dimondback ect.....use one of them to start...so then you can really see if BMX is the thing for you...so if its not then you havent gone a WATSED lottttts of moneys on a bike that you no longer want...BUT if you buy an haro or somin that dont cost as much as the expensive bikes then you ainy gone and wated LOTS of money on a bike...BUT i ya do like it and wanna carry on then use the dimondback until it can take no more and buy a new better bike...or ya can upgrade the parts..its up to you...good luck..tell us wot ya get,
leon luxton 8O

I

infantry43RIDER

IS this a good bike: mongoose? post #16
leon gives a good answer.

*cough* board needs to lighten up and have some fun *cough*

I

infantry43RIDER

IS this a good bike: mongoose? post #17
no the rest of the board is though...nice try.

N

n3lli

IS this a good bike: mongoose? post #18
Hey

Get a haro, they're better than mongooses. But bike shops in australia don't hav a large variety of brands, otherwise you could get a better bike for the price.

Also, for some brand new and cheap bikes, go on ebay.com.au. Occasionally, theres a guy called "davesbikes" on ebay who sells bmx's for much cheaper than you would get em at the bike shop. i think his email is cleary@optusnet.com.au . See if you can get in contact with him and ask him to order you a certain bike. it'll save you some money. Hope this helps.

btw, where u live in australia?

V

Vic_Vega

IS this a good bike: mongoose? post #19
n3lli said:
Hey

Get a haro, they're better than mongooses. But bike shops in australia don't hav a large variety of brands, otherwise you could get a better bike for the price.

Also, for some brand new and cheap bikes, go on ebay.com.au. Occasionally, theres a guy called "davesbikes" on ebay who sells bmx's for much cheaper than you would get em at the bike shop. i think his email is cleary@optusnet.com.au . See if you can get in contact with him and ask him to order you a certain bike. it'll save you some money. Hope this helps.

btw, where u live in australia?
Does he sell parts too? :D

F

FOL

IS this a good bike: mongoose? post #20
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics