Is there much difference between....

• Discuss Is there much difference between.... in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Is there much difference between the hazard lite rim And a odyssey hazard rim accept the weight I want to buy some new rims cuz my old one''s are... ...
  • Tags review
@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

Is there much difference between.... post #1
Is there much difference between the hazard lite rim
And a odyssey hazard rim accept the weight
I want to buy some new rims cuz my old one''s are dented
( the hazards weight 734 grams or sumthin and the lites weight 520 i think sumthin like that)
Is there much differnce cause of the weight
Or would you prefer me more lighter and cheaper and also better ones?

F

federal_rider12

Is there much difference between.... post #2
well hazards ive never heard anything about since all my friends wont touch them but a few of them bought the hazard lites and well a month later those things are in the trash and he bought primo hula hoops which are junked too now everyone will say hazards are good but hazard lites are better because they are lite and just as strong but from everything i have witnessed the hazard lites suck the hazards i dont know about but its up to you but i wouldnt get either but im not deciding for you

@

Is there much difference between.... post #3
Since ive read the reviews the say they are holdin up well
They are triple wall too
The most expert riders run this rim some say.
I think i go for the hazard lite because i think of the popularity and better reviews and the weight but can you tell me still some more about the differnce in case of buying the hazards tough

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Is there much difference between.... post #4
well, the hazards are a hell of a lot stronger, due to the fact that they have much thinker walls than the hazard lites, this is turn means that they are heavier. but other than thicker walls (maing them stronger) the design is basically the same.

I

infantry43RIDER

Is there much difference between.... post #5
you are going to probally have to buy either some used hazards or some on a mailorder site that has surplus because odyssey does not make the regular hazards anymore.

@

Is there much difference between.... post #6
I think im going with the odyssey hazard lite rims :D

C

casperh

Is there much difference between.... post #7
whow that is a lot of money i find

New Topics