Is the KHE a puncture machine?

• Discuss Is the KHE a puncture machine? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [IMG]http://www.danscomp.com/images/products/mid_444170.gif[/IMG] 4 punctures in 3 weeks. Is it a coincidence that its always the same tyre? I have... ...
Is the KHE a puncture machine? post #1

4 punctures in 3 weeks. Is it a coincidence that its always the same tyre? I have the KHE street on the back and now I cant go one day of riding without the tyre becoming totally flat once i get home. I have odyssey rim strips and am thinking that maybe I should find a new tyre. :(

blkbike

blkbike

Is the KHE a puncture machine? post #2
they are a lil worse on puntures, but I have torn two from casing now, on street and one park. both in the rear. I dont run khe's anymore

primobmx

primobmx

Is the KHE a puncture machine? post #3
not to self:
dont get khe tires.

S

ss911turbo

Is the KHE a puncture machine? post #4
man, that sucks

mine have been alright....ive had mine on for about 1 month, no punctures or nothing :]

911freeagentbmx911

911freeagentbmx911

Is the KHE a puncture machine? post #5
u shud just stick to the originals like oddy path and dirt path never fail combo

C

Cruch

Is the KHE a puncture machine? post #6
iv had mine for 4 months no punctures

B

band aid

Is the KHE a puncture machine? post #7
i'm getting foldable rubens when they come out...:):):)

Gnagy

Gnagy

Is the KHE a puncture machine? post #8
I been riding with a fly ruben tire its effin great!!!

O

oldstreetthrasher

Is the KHE a puncture machine? post #9
Animal GLH FTW!

S

sm1thson

Is the KHE a puncture machine? post #10
have you identified what caused the puncher each time and removed it? or is it still in the wheel/ tyre causing more punchers?

R

ridealot100

Is the KHE a puncture machine? post #11
damn, i beat the heck out of mine!
I ride a street in the rear and a park in front and i whale on them.
I hang up bad sometimes when i blast the hip and the only time i got a flat so far was becuase i was an idiot and forgot to put my rim strip in:lol:

Vert Street 1202

Vert Street 1202

Is the KHE a puncture machine? post #12
animal FTW!!!

ChrisRamsay

ChrisRamsay

Is the KHE a puncture machine? post #13
ive got it on the rear and dont have problems - might be that i run heavy duty inners duno

sledneckadam

sledneckadam

Is the KHE a puncture machine? post #14
Do you run a min of 90psi? If not it says to do so right on there site.

A problem I had with my tire getting flat was the the vavle wasn't in tight wenough so air would seep through over night and I'd think I would have a flat tire but I pumped it up and it was fine.

J

jawn

Is the KHE a puncture machine? post #15
What kinda punctures are you getting? Normal, little hole ones, or "snake bite" type ones? You can help prevent the latter by putting some talc on the tube before you put it back in the tire.

ParkLife

ParkLife

Is the KHE a puncture machine? post #16
It could be your rim.

You have always got to see what it is every time, otherwise the same stuff is going to keep happening.

What PSI do you run it at?

I am hoping that when I get my Kevlar Rubens that they are a little more durable.

D

dontdrinkpepsi

Is the KHE a puncture machine? post #17
ive had my street in the back for a while now and no flats :) best tire ive ever had:D i dont know why yours is so crappy...probably somethin else...i think this is the best thing that ive bought for my bike!!!!

blkbike

blkbike

Is the KHE a puncture machine? post #18
It could be your rim.

You have always got to see what it is every time, otherwise the same stuff is going to keep happening.

What PSI do you run it at?

I am hoping that when I get my Kevlar Rubens that they are a little more durable.
Im sure they will be since they will be about 10 oz heavier lol. the kevlar rubens are only going to be one ounce lighter than the normal ones

M

monkeyonabike

Is the KHE a puncture machine? post #19
i could be your tire or rim, also check if your rim tape has moved that happened to me and my tire was constantly getting punctures

Carsten Bonde

Carsten Bonde

Is the KHE a puncture machine? post #20
I got the Street version front and back..

And ive never had a single puncture... never

And ive been riding trough glass..

if you keep the pressure up ( 7-9 bar ) you wont get punktures

If you do that... you will be able to reli on them

New Topics