Is the haro f4 a good begginer bike?

• Discuss Is the haro f4 a good begginer bike? in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i want to start bmx. My friend told me that the f4 haro is a good inexpensive bike to start ou twith. Is this a good bike? ...
  • Tags bike bmx haro bike
P

psycho0002

Is the haro f4 a good begginer bike? post #1
i want to start bmx. My friend told me that the f4 haro is a good inexpensive bike to start ou twith. Is this a good bike?

I

infantry43RIDER

Is the haro f4 a good begginer bike? post #2
i guess so.

E

EPMD

Is the haro f4 a good begginer bike? post #3
psycho0002 said:
i want to start bmx. My friend told me that the f4 haro is a good inexpensive bike to start ou twith. Is this a good bike?
Well if you like it get it...

T

traildemon

Is the haro f4 a good begginer bike? post #4
I started out with a haro 540...it was good. Heavy though, I still run my old front wheel. Go for it...

E

EPMD

Is the haro f4 a good begginer bike? post #5
That was what trimix used before he got his fit

RuLe

RuLe

Is the haro f4 a good begginer bike? post #6
i had the F3 and i never rode it because everything on the bike sucked so i sold it and upgraded the backtrail x2

I

infantry43RIDER

Is the haro f4 a good begginer bike? post #7
dude there is something wrong with you.
you should be happy with what you have....or now in this case had.

RuLe

RuLe

Is the haro f4 a good begginer bike? post #8
im not gonan ride 2 different set up bikes anyways and have to get used to it everytime i ride a different one and i can do whatever i want u always try and tell me what to do. you need to get the **** off my nuts and mind your business....... Im trying to just give my 2 cents to this guy of what i did because he was talkign about the same brand bike i had just a different model number. you have nothing to say

I

infantry43RIDER

Is the haro f4 a good begginer bike? post #9
don't type shit on the forum if you don't want anyones negative or positive remarks.

and you said that you never rode that bike because the stuff sucked on it...how lame.

RuLe

RuLe

Is the haro f4 a good begginer bike? post #10
yea thats what i said, got a problem with it? As soon as u ride a bike and **** somethign up, you cant return it so i didnt ride it. it had single wall cheap rims, plastic pedals, cheap headset and stem and i would of bent the rims in 2 days.

your the one that is lame, how about you go from riding a Haro Flair 2003 with double chrome rims and everything good to a single wall rim bike with *** shit on it. O yea liek you would ride it, you would ride your best bike, and dont even reply saying no i wouldnt because you would be a fuc*ing lier

I

infantry43RIDER

Is the haro f4 a good begginer bike? post #11
whaha.
dude i would so bet you on that.

give me that haro flair thing...ill ride the shit out of it.

RuLe

RuLe

Is the haro f4 a good begginer bike? post #12
exactly what i said. you would ride the haro flair just like i said.

You wouldnt go from a haro flair with chrome double wall rims and everything else good to a f3 which has single wall rims and all parts suck. you would ride the best bike you got. thats why i returned it

B

bruisedbob

Is the haro f4 a good begginer bike? post #13
I think infantry thought the flair was the crappy bike.

I

infantry43RIDER

Is the haro f4 a good begginer bike? post #14
i did...damnit.

New Topics