Iron Monkey

• Discuss Iron Monkey in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; has neone tried to do a iron monkey? now that trick is awesome i want to try it but i doubt i will ...
  • Tags 180 bmx flatland
F

federal_rider12

Iron Monkey post #1
has neone tried to do a iron monkey? now that trick is awesome i want to try it but i doubt i will

S

sentaafEQpovar

Iron Monkey post #2
explain an iron monkey please

F

federal_rider12

Iron Monkey post #3
180 x-up to downside 1/2 whip 1/2 decade

S

sentaafEQpovar

Iron Monkey post #4
wow!

F

federal_rider12

Iron Monkey post #5
alot runnin through ur mind to do a trick like that

I

infantry43RIDER

Iron Monkey post #6
whats up with the wierd ass names for these tricks.
iron monkey = ***.

its basically just a 180 xup to downside whip.

T

traildemon

Iron Monkey post #7
iron monky..is that a flatland trick?
I've been riding bmx for almost 3 years and I've never heard of an iron monkey....
by the way..do any of you know who came up with names like fufanu's, abubaca's, toboggan's and ehm...that's all I can think off right now.
I mean, was there a rodney mullan for bmx in the eighties who inveted a lot of cool tricks and got to name a few, and was he a native indian??

E

Erin

Iron Monkey post #8
native indian... that's a new one

I

infantry43RIDER

Iron Monkey post #9
who cares who came up with the names..they are here and cool.
but stupid names like iron monkey and oh uh whopper (manual to tailwhip) are retarted.

F

federal_rider12

Iron Monkey post #10
adam strieby evented the trick and it isnt a flatland trick and i think he didnt have a clue what to name it and sometimes whatever hits ur mind thats what ull call ur trick

I

infantry43RIDER

Iron Monkey post #11
yea i can understand that...but it sounds much cleaner and cooler if you just label the tricks as they are instead of coming up with something stupid...expecially the whopper.

RuLe

RuLe

Iron Monkey post #12
anyone have a video of a guy doing a 360 no footer xup or 360 no footer barspin???

i no this is wrong topic but i didnt want to make a new topic and anyways i brought it up because my friend wants to try a no footer xup and this topic reminded me of thAT

G

Iron Monkey post #13
iron monkey is a *** name that this kid named lucas would name it

T

traildemon

Iron Monkey post #14
have you heard of a disco??? That's like a one hander and a one footer, but not on the same side. If any of you know any other queer bmx names, would you be so kind to 'enlighten' us all.

Thanks

F

federal_rider12

Iron Monkey post #15
im not sayin has neone done this trick b/c it has a *** name, ive seen it done a few times and its awesome i dont care what it is called as long as it is an awesome trick

C

casperh

Iron Monkey post #16
fire hydrant is a cool name

I

infantry43RIDER

Iron Monkey post #17
yea. thanks for sharing that.

New Topics