Irish

• Discuss Irish in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; you gave me neg rep bro :( not cool ...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bettley1

Bettley1

Irish post #1
you gave me neg rep bro :(

not cool

J

Jake

Irish post #2
Bettleyyyy, nice new frame
Repped

J

Jamie

Irish post #3
E-FIGHT! fight fight fight

Samirol

Samirol

Irish post #4
An issue that has continually created tension in today's society is whether neg repping serves as a justified and valid form of punishment. Whenever the term "neg repping" comes up, extremists from both sides start yelling out their arguments. One side says deterrence, the other side says there's a potential of neg repping an innocent poster; one says justice, retribution, and punishment; the other side says neg repping is ***. Bad posting is an evident part of society, and everyone is aware that something must be done about it. Most people know the threat of bad posting to their forum enjoyment, but the question lies in the methods and action in which it should be dealt with. In several parts of the internet, the negative rep has been apportioned to those who have committed a variety of offenses from the time of ancient MUDs to present-day web 2.0. As history tells us, neg repping, whose definition is "the use of negative rep as a legally sanctioned punishment," is an acceptable and efficient means of deterring bad posting. Today, the negative rep remains an effective method of punishment for bad posting and other heinous crimes.
this is a copy paste of a death penalty essay with some key words changed
There is debate over the morals and effectiveness of such a harsh sentence. Most commonly, the neg rep is challenged as a violation of the Eighth Amendment, which says that the U.S. cannot use "cruel and unusual" punishment. Due to the fact that "punishment" is a legal infliction of suffering, it must be somewhat "cruel.” As for being unusual, it is anything but, due to the long history of its usage. People will plunder, take advantage of others, and commit crimes as long as it is in their best interest to do so. The purpose of our entire forum justice system is to protect the rights of life, liberty, and good posting for all its citizens. To do this, the punishment for crime must be harsh enough to deter potential bad posters. Under this mindset, the negative rep makes perfect sense. Here is a punishment that truly makes a bad poster pay for his crime, stops the bad poster from committing it again, and deters other bad posters from committing the same crime.

Last edited:
J

Jake

Irish post #5
Sam is the first super intelligent being I've seen on this forum.

Bettley1

Bettley1

Irish post #6
Thanks Jake!

I think Sam is a machine of unlimited information

PY

PY

Irish post #7
He's negged me once too. It's cool, Irish is a bit like Sam -opinionated but lovable.

Bettley1

Bettley1

Irish post #8
i dont think he meant to coz he gave me a nice comment with it lol

I love Irish and his Irish homies :)

J

Jamie

Irish post #9
The irish homies are awesome, they're new edit is gonna be so sick.

Samirol

Samirol

Irish post #10
That was part of a death penalty essay with some words changed out :p

he did that to me too, I think it is his stealth way of neg repping people and getting away with them not getting mad :lol:

Bettley1

Bettley1

Irish post #11
When is their new vid? :D

Irish

Irish

Irish post #12
god dammit, i'm a ****ing idiot! yes bettley, i meant to positive rep you of course, and you too samirol and PY i'll see to it that you get some rep too.

i feel silly:(

EDIT: brb rep spree.

At1x

At1x

Irish post #13
Do people get more stupid every day?

PY

PY

Irish post #14
Hurray! ! ! !

Irish

Irish

Irish post #15
Do people get more stupid every day?
the rep box thing was automatically on neg due to me giving the person before bettley and samirol neg rep.

go ride your bike.

Bettley1

Bettley1

Irish post #16
yay for rep spree :D !

irish while your here dude...whens the new vid done? you said end of summer :(

Irish

Irish

Irish post #17
haha i just read over the comments again.

I love Irish and his Irish homies :)
:D

The irish homies are awesome, they're new edit is gonna be so sick.
:D

That was part of a death penalty essay with some words changed out :p

he did that to me too, I think it is his stealth way of neg repping people and getting away with them not getting mad :lol:
damn, caught.
>:-D

no i genuinely screwed up, promise. i go too fast doing that sort of stuff and don't look properly at what i'm doing.

yay for rep spree :D !

irish while your here dude...whens the new vid done? you said end of summer :(

haha end of summer went out the window a good while back. we're still collecting clips but have been having too much fun riding. but we'll get our act together. and now that ste has the hang of adobe premiere the editing should be even better:)

haha i just burned up my rep for the next 24 hours but fear not, the rep cannons are loaded and ready to deliver:D

in 24 hours that is, haha.

Samirol

Samirol

Irish post #18
hhaha i just burned up my rep for the next 24 hours but fear not, the rep cannons are loaded and ready to deliver:D

in 24 hours that is, haha.
the lies and deceit continue

Bettley1

Bettley1

Irish post #19
aha your summer vid should be out around the same time as ours then :p
I got my camera like when summer started to end. so should be done in like a month or sumit :)

Irish

Irish

Irish post #20
the lies and deceit continue
i know i said i would rep you back, and i did forget, i'll admit that. it's hard to give you rep when you rarely stray outside NBR and into the BMX related side of things. but i'll see to it you get your rep.

aha your summer vid should be out around the same time as ours then :p
I got my camera like when summer started to end. so should be done in like a month or sumit :)
sounds sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics