Ipod!

• Discuss Ipod! in the Technology Corner forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; im tryin to put drum n bass on my ipod if you realy wanna know it's an ipod shuffle. Any way i can't download itunes dunno why and lime wire to risky... ...
M

maxwithagt

Ipod! post #1
im tryin to put drum n bass on my ipod if you realy wanna know it's an ipod shuffle. Any way i can't download itunes dunno why and lime wire to risky. and i don't know how to down load my music from windows media player to my ipod help me please.

cheers:D

fluorescent

fluorescent

Ipod! post #2
You can only use iTunes for iPods, because apple are an *irritating* company... if the disc that came with your iPod doesn't work then try downloading iTunes from the Apple site, it is free.

M

maxwithagt

Ipod! post #3
yeah it wonte bloody down load it just ses thanking you for downloading itunes when it hasn't grr sorry for swearing cheers

fluorescent

fluorescent

Ipod! post #4
Your browser should come up with a new window when that screen comes up saying 'do you want to download this'/'where do you want to download this to' or something of the sort. Try downloading it in a different browser if you have one.

M

maxwithagt

Ipod! post #5
ok thanks

Tyler Ciervo

Tyler Ciervo

Ipod! post #6
You cant put music on your ipod without itunes. Apple is partially dumb.

S

SekZ

Ipod! post #9
You can only use iTunes for iPods, because apple are an *irritating* company... if the disc that came with your iPod doesn't work then try downloading iTunes from the Apple site, it is free.
Not true, you can use something called a "database builder" to load them onto the shuffle...

All you do is take a little exe file, drag it onto your ipod (access your ipod by going to my computer and opening it as if it were a simple usb flash drive). Then you can drag and drop any music files you want right onto the ipod(again, it's JUST like a usb flash drive), and when you are finished... simply double click the exe file it will say "61 files successfully loaded onto you ipod"!

Enjoy your music!

PS. This is a link to the database builder that I use on my shuffle ;-)

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/shuffle-db/rebuild_db-1.0-rc1.zip?modtime=1146095842&big_mirror=0

Just download the .zip file and ignore all of the files except the .exe, that's all you need. Drag and drop it onto your ipods drive.

Tyler Ciervo

Tyler Ciervo

Ipod! post #10
Not true, you can use something called a "database builder" to load them onto the shuffle...

All you do is take a little exe file, drag it onto your ipod (access your ipod by going to my computer and opening it as if it were a simple usb flash drive). Then you can drag and drop any music files you want right onto the ipod(again, it's JUST like a usb flash drive), and when you are finished... simply double click the exe file it will say "61 files successfully loaded onto you ipod"!

Enjoy your music!

PS. This is a link to the database builder that I use on my shuffle ;-)

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/shuffle-db/rebuild_db-1.0-rc1.zip?modtime=1146095842&big_mirror=0

Just download the .zip file and ignore all of the files except the .exe, that's all you need. Drag and drop it onto your ipods drive.
you know... i was gonna suggest this but i didnt wanna type all that out. haha. i did this with my video ipod to get music off =]

G

grinspoon7

Ipod! post #11
im tryin to put drum n bass on my ipod if you realy wanna know it's an ipod shuffle. Any way i can't download itunes dunno why and lime wire to risky. and i don't know how to down load my music from windows media player to my ipod help me please.

cheers:D
floola use it instead of itunes :D

stefandmr

stefandmr

Ipod! post #12
www.forumw.org
free albums no computer destroying things in it
just make a account on it

ukrides

ukrides

Ipod! post #13
erm you could try rhythmbox music player thats what i use but im using ubuntu and itunes isnt supported on that but rhyhtm box works fine :p

connor3992

connor3992

Ipod! post #14
i used to have a shuffle (in orange) lol
but it broke and now ive got a 4G ipod nano
there well sick!! (as in good)
lol

New Topics