ipod nano i can only upload 3 songs at a time?

• Discuss ipod nano i can only upload 3 songs at a time? in the Technology Corner forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; how come i can only upload about 3 or 4 songs at a time? i use to be able to upload as many songs, but now it limits me to only 3 or 4. to make it... ...
L

Lue630

ipod nano i can only upload 3 songs at a time? post #1
how come i can only upload about 3 or 4 songs at a time? i use to be able to upload as many songs, but now it limits me to only 3 or 4.
to make it clearer if i try to upload like 10 songs the computer just does nothing.
but if i upload like 3 songs than it works fine.
o yea, when i say upload i mean to my itunes library. why is that?

agfracing

agfracing

ipod nano i can only upload 3 songs at a time? post #2
is your computer old? Is your itunes updated? are all the files the right format?

Q

qoqonut

ipod nano i can only upload 3 songs at a time? post #3
I haven't seen that problem, but it could be so many possibilities. Try uninstalling your itunes and reinstalling it. I use Winamp instead of itunes personally, so I wouldn't know much of how itunes work.
Let us know if you found your problem.

L

Lue630

ipod nano i can only upload 3 songs at a time? post #4
my laptop is about 4 years old, but everything works. and my computer is hooked up!!! best stuff on my comp.
i dont know i unistalled itunes and installed it but it still does the same thing

azz2811

azz2811

ipod nano i can only upload 3 songs at a time? post #5
yeah i had that prob and then i updated to the latest itunes and it fixed it so try that

New Topics