International BMX community

• Discuss International BMX community in the BMX-Forum Liaison forum in area BMX-Forum Office; What do you think about creating an international bmx community? Run different forums in different countries, exchanging experience etc. I have lots of... ...
  • Tags bmx bmx com
B

bmxua

International BMX community post #1
What do you think about creating an international bmx community? Run different forums in different countries, exchanging experience etc. I have lots of ideas about it. Write me if you have what to say batonchik@bk.ru

W

Wynex

International BMX community post #2
Hi

... we are an international bmx community!
We also have a german part here(see the flag at the top of the page)
We only need a person for every language because we can't write the descriptions in your language.

If you want to create an ukranian forum (don't knowthe language you speak there), you only have to translate the english forum-categories to your language. Then you also should want to be moderator there to control what the users from your country post.

B

bmxua

International BMX community post #3
i mean communicating not through the the internet but meet in different countries, each year for example. Organizing contests etc.

B

bmxua

International BMX community post #4
can help you with russian translation if you need.

W

Wynex

International BMX community post #5
ok :D

B

bmxua

International BMX community post #6
i know ukrainian and russian as well so if you need any help just tell what do i have to do

B

bmxua

International BMX community post #7
and my idea is to create live meatings or it's not possible?

W

Wynex

International BMX community post #8
yes it is possible.. but complicated
It's easier to meet people from the own country. International meetings are possible.. but someone has to organise them and it's expensive.

B

bmxua

International BMX community post #9
i'm sure there must be some sponsors and other sport funding organizations. The only thing is to collect a team who would manage all that stuff

W

Wynex

International BMX community post #10
first of all we need to find persons from all the countries and therefore we need a forum for each country (language).
We could make a list here with people who could manage the country-forums

English - our team
german - our team
russian - bmxua?
ukrainian - bmxua?
polish - "Dave_Mirra"?
spanish?
french?
more languages... don't know

B

bmxua

International BMX community post #11
it's not so hard to find people, for the first time there might be 5-10 countries and then the other will connect. Let's post a topic where people would vote against or not. would realy great if we think it all over.

W

Wynex

International BMX community post #12
It's not a question of what the english users here think of it.. it's important for the non-english users who don't have a place to meet.

B

bmxua

International BMX community post #13
look english+german+ukrainian+russian= is already 4. Thats not bad for the begining. I have old friends in some other countries who can help as well

W

Wynex

International BMX community post #14
cool 8)

C

cpb rider

International BMX community post #15
I can help you with translating into polish if you want, I think Tom I mean 'Dave_Mirra' would like to help as well.

W

Wynex

International BMX community post #16
yeah :D

A

Anonymous

International BMX community post #17
i think all people willing to take part in this project should meet in this forum at the same time.

B

bmxua

International BMX community post #18
Anonymous said:
i think all people willing to take part in this project should meet in this forum at the same time.
That's right, let's make out a date and time like in 2-3 days so that everyone could read this?

W

Wynex

International BMX community post #19
I think we don't need a date for this. This is a forum :D Everyone can post and the others read it when they come here. People who want to help should announce it here so we know how many people are interested in this project.

F

federal_rider12

International BMX community post #20
yeah plus people are in different time zones so it wouldnt work out so well

New Topics