integrated headset?

• Discuss integrated headset? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; went to the shop today to pick up a integrated headset for the eastern dragon frame i bought used and the guy there had 2 different sized integrated... ...
PARiders

PARiders

integrated headset? post #1
went to the shop today to pick up a integrated headset for the eastern dragon frame i bought used and the guy there had 2 different sized integrated headsets.. He couldnt tell me which one i need so figured i would ask here. Thanks..

Pickles

Pickles

integrated headset? post #3
yeah just tell the floor guy that you need a campy spec integrated headset. Preferabbly the FSA Impact. The impact is recognized as one of the strongest integrated headsets, just be warned:

DONT try the Fly hop up kit with it.

PARiders

PARiders

integrated headset? post #4
OK this is an older Dragon 1 frame.. says the 07's and dragon 2 used a cane creek setup.. but i cant find anything on the older dragon frame.. Guess i will get a regulat campy 45/45 and hope it works.. Will i definitly know when i get it if its the right one? whats the difference?

G

gtbmx0222

integrated headset? post #5
the 36 and 45's are the degree of angle (top and bottom) of each individual bearing.
you will probably know, as it wont seem to be working right...

New Topics