Inside of knee bruising

• Discuss Inside of knee bruising in the Health and Safety forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I have the grossest looking, nasty bruises on the insides of my knee i guess you could see... I think its from my seat hitting it.. what do you guys... ...
hunt3r

hunt3r

Inside of knee bruising post #1
I have the grossest looking, nasty bruises on the insides of my knee i guess you could see... I think its from my seat hitting it.. what do you guys usually do to avoid this..
idk if it sounds stupid to you, but it sucks for me cuz even a bump from my seat will hurt cuz its brusied up so bad..

ROB THE ERT

ROB THE ERT

Inside of knee bruising post #2
get a slim pivotal and run it slammed

Fey

Fey

Inside of knee bruising post #3
I got that, except I got it from bashing it on my frame.

The only thing to do it get a more padded seat?

M

Marcus Poopy

Inside of knee bruising post #4
get a slim pivotal and run it slammed
for me, that makes the side of my leg hit the seat...sooo horrible, so i dont usually run my seat slammed

Biggles

Biggles

Inside of knee bruising post #5
I've got a Macneil SL slammed on a Tierra and i always get bruises about 6 inches above my ankles on the insides of my legs, i just live with it, i've tried running my seat higher but i just love the feeling of there being nothing there when i hop or do anything else.

G

goldendragon

Inside of knee bruising post #7
I seemed to get the same thing but then realize it was the way I was riding. I bet this happens most often when you're riding on something slanted or when you're spinning and the only full-proof solution is to straighten up your symetry over the bike.

Alarock

Alarock

Inside of knee bruising post #8
ehhh... i just take off my seat completely... it looks wierd but it even gives you more movement for stuff... idk just an idea

G

goldendragon

Inside of knee bruising post #9
ehhh... i just take off my seat completely... it looks wierd but it even gives you more movement for stuff... idk just an idea
:hihi: Sorry but I don't think thats a very good idea. You might end up getting your but eaten up by your back tire when compressing for landing.

New Topics