insane drop off into powder snow.

• Discuss insane drop off into powder snow. in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Iam looking at dropping off our local fire station roof into the powder snow around the back it is about 15-20 foot drop i jumped off with out my and... ...
B

bob fat bob

insane drop off into powder snow. post #1
Iam looking at dropping off our local fire station roof into the powder snow around the back it is about 15-20 foot drop i jumped off with out my and there is about 3 feet of powder there. Iam wonder what would be the best way to do a drop of this size i have never done anything so big.

F

federal_rider12

insane drop off into powder snow. post #2
so your doing it on your bike? ok its not so great to land with both wheels i d say land on the back wheel or like your back wheel and your back to prevent nutters

S

sandmriderbmx

insane drop off into powder snow. post #3
wats the point of tht? i guess itd be fun but if u screw up youd hurt yurself bad

O

onethirty8fiend

insane drop off into powder snow. post #4
damn some of you still have snow it's 90 degrees here in phoenix (a.k.a hell)

B

bob fat bob

insane drop off into powder snow. post #5
I live in a very small town nottin to do at all. where i live iot is -20 and there at leased 3 feet of snow still.(canada)

S

sandmriderbmx

insane drop off into powder snow. post #6
it was just starting to warm up, on sat it was like 50 but then yesterday it snowed and it hasent stopped snowing since and its not supposed to stop till sat

New Topics