Initiative against the word **** on the Internet

• Discuss Initiative against the word **** on the Internet in the [BMX-F] Announcements forum in area BMX-Forum Office; [img]http://www.bmx-zone.com/pics/banner/stfu.gif[/img] That's it :rock: ...
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wynex

Initiative against the word **** on the Internet post #1

That's it :rock:

T

Tibro

Initiative against the word **** on the Internet post #2
or.. how about not using anything? i mean swearing dont HAVE to happen does it? but yea STFU is better i gues.. although it only means 1 thing.. **** can be in many sentences

W

Wynex

Initiative against the word **** on the Internet post #3
yes... it would be better not using any swearing words. But I can't write them all on this little banner :lol:

RuLe

RuLe

Initiative against the word **** on the Internet post #4
its alright :eek:

C

casperh

Initiative against the word **** on the Internet post #5
instead of 'shut the **** up' you can also use 'dont talk like that' or other more mature words

T

Tibro

Initiative against the word **** on the Internet post #6
*puts thumbs up to casper* see He's got the right idea! :D
we dont need to swear to get a point across do we?

W

Wynex

Initiative against the word **** on the Internet post #7
If there is a banner "Please stop swearing here- Thank you", nobody will read the banner. The word is needed because the users would not read it. (It's kind of ironic :lol: )

RuLe

RuLe

Initiative against the word **** on the Internet post #8
i think a better font shoudl of been used

W

Wynex

Initiative against the word **** on the Internet post #9
It took at least 2 minutes to create this banner :lol:

RuLe

RuLe

Initiative against the word **** on the Internet post #10
W

Wynex

Initiative against the word **** on the Internet post #11
nice - but wrong size for a banner

RuLe

RuLe

Initiative against the word **** on the Internet post #12
well yea if your talking about for your site. but for my site its good rigght..... :? [/quote]

W

Wynex

Initiative against the word **** on the Internet post #13
yes... :wink:

C

casperh

Initiative against the word **** on the Internet post #14
i use indesign and quarkexpress so iif you make me mod i can also make banners and stuff for you :bmx_rulez:

T

Tibro

Initiative against the word **** on the Internet post #15
lol casper.... ya tryin a little to hard to be mod i think buddie...

look im sure there isnt any pursuading you (by you i mean anyone) can do to be mod.. i know that wynex will choose people based on thier overall attitudes and quality of posts...

how ever it rained again today so no riding for me :(
and as i was stuck on the PC for a number of hours i nipped up a quick new banner for the 'no ****' campaign thingy...

if ya wanan see it wynex reply or sommat coz i dont actually have web hosting at the moment so i cant show it... its nothin special lol... not upto my usual standards lol (i used to be a web designer and i am getting a graphic design part time job in a few weeks) but what ya expect in only 5 mins lol ;)

E

Erin

Initiative against the word **** on the Internet post #16
Tibro said:
lol casper.... ya tryin a little to hard to be mod i think buddie...

look im sure there isnt any pursuading you (by you i mean anyone) can do to be mod.. i know that wynex will choose people based on thier overall attitudes and quality of posts...

how ever it rained again today so no riding for me :(
and as i was stuck on the PC for a number of hours i nipped up a quick new banner for the 'no f*ck' campaign thingy...

if ya wanan see it wynex reply or sommat coz i dont actually have web hosting at the moment so i cant show it... its nothin special lol... not upto my usual standards lol (i used to be a web designer and i am getting a graphic design part time job in a few weeks) but what ya expect in only 5 mins lol ;)
and casper is the one trying too hard??? LMAO you're such a s*ck up!

T

Tibro

Initiative against the word **** on the Internet post #17
why coz i had nothin better to do? its not liek i came and posted it all over here is it? i said only if he wants to see.. if he dont i dont really care.. i do imagery for fun... not to try and gain pals...

F

FOL

Initiative against the word **** on the Internet post #18
stop whining about who is buttkissing wynex ;)

I bet Wynex only wants to know who want to be mod. He knows/finds out by regular posts who is good for the job and who isn't.

But back on topic:

I'm not really against the word fu_ck. but stfu and shut the fu_ck up are indeed flame-sensitive

E

Erin

Initiative against the word **** on the Internet post #19
FOL said:
I'm not really against the word fu_ck. but stfu and shut the fu_ck up are indeed flame-sensitive
haha.. i finally get what STFU means... man that was bugging me for... hours..

RuLe

RuLe

Initiative against the word **** on the Internet post #20
o my god ^ lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics