Industry Rocker forged cranks

• Discuss Industry Rocker forged cranks in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey, has anyone bought or ridden Industry Rocker cranks? They look OK..just curious if theres something lame about them thatd be useful info. Thanks... ...
  • Tags bike cranks flatland vert
M

MetalBikez

Industry Rocker forged cranks post #1
Hey,
has anyone bought or ridden Industry Rocker cranks? They look OK..just curious if theres something lame about them thatd be useful info. Thanks abunch,
Andrew

R

rocket

Industry Rocker forged cranks post #2
MetalBikez said:
Hey,
has anyone bought or ridden Industry Rocker cranks? They look OK..just curious if theres something lame about them thatd be useful info. Thanks abunch,
Andrew
They suck. ALL forged crank arms suck. they dont last long, they weigh a lot, and made cheap. i highly recomend that you get tubular 3pc.
Look at the Torker 3pc sealed BB...only $79.99 and 46.6 ounces! or the Poverty P.O.W. sealed BB at $84.99
Save your money...its well worth it getting the best cranks you can!

oh yeah besides what i already said about forged crank arms...they dont have sealed BB...thats lame.

M

MetalBikez

Industry Rocker forged cranks post #3
Right..hm..I hate heavy bikes..I want to burn them, lol :lol: . I guess I could consider Torker cranks. I dont like the Poverty P.O.W. Thanks for adivse!

F

federal_rider12

Industry Rocker forged cranks post #4
actually i dont know anything about the industry crank but its the lightest forged chromoly crank you will probably find it weighs a few ounces more then the profile ss, unlike all the other forged cranks, but i do know that forged cranks bend easier then tubular i bent the forged cranks i had but if you do flatland forged cranks would be just fine

R

rocket

Industry Rocker forged cranks post #5
federal_rider12 said:
actually i dont know anything about the industry crank but its the lightest forged chromoly crank you will probably find it weighs a few ounces more then the profile ss, unlike all the other forged cranks, but i do know that forged cranks bend easier then tubular i bent the forged cranks i had but if you do flatland forged cranks would be just fine
.....and suck at the same time.

Just tryin to point him in the right direction. if i was poor and could only afford forged cranks...i would not settle for them and neither should anyone else. if nobody bought them...then $80 sealed 3pc cranks would drop down to $50. if it was logical, id say we should ALL boycott forged cranks and force bike companies to lower the price of tubular 3pc.
A perfect example are the Redline Monster cranks...nice arms but unsealed BB...yet they sell for more than the sealed Poverty and Torker cranks. wonder why? :wall:

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Industry Rocker forged cranks post #6
avoid forged cro-mo cranks at all costs, no matter what company makes them.

M

MetalBikez

Industry Rocker forged cranks post #7
federal_rider12 said:
if you do flatland forged cranks would be just fine
heh, I almost do anything except flatland. I ride dirt and park.

I guess Ive come down to a final decision on cranks. Im pretty sure Ill go ahead and order the POW crank as soon as I have enough moolah :lol: .

Thanks,
Metal

F

federal_rider12

Industry Rocker forged cranks post #8
icerocket said:
federal_rider12 said:
.....and suck at the same time.

Just tryin to point him in the right direction. if i was poor and could only afford forged cranks...i would not settle for them and neither should anyone else. if nobody bought them...then $80 sealed 3pc cranks would drop down to $50. if it was logical, id say we should ALL boycott forged cranks and force bike companies to lower the price of tubular 3pc.
A perfect example are the Redline Monster cranks...nice arms but unsealed BB...yet they sell for more than the sealed Poverty and Torker cranks. wonder why? :wall:
where id you get your info from about redline monster cranks? and are we talking about the monster forged or tubular? the monster forged comes with unsealed bearings but the tubular comes with sealed and the poverty is more then the monster tubular and forged and last time i checked torker was more then both of those, but i wasnt telling him to buy them he can if he wants to

M

MetalBikez

Industry Rocker forged cranks post #9
federal, has the thought of using periods ever crossed your mind? :lol:

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Industry Rocker forged cranks post #10
dont you mean full stops.....

F

federal_rider12

Industry Rocker forged cranks post #11
nope i hate going through and making sentences unless its for school

T

trailkillerje

Industry Rocker forged cranks post #12
while we are on the topic of Industry crank any know about the Industry Stroker?

F

federal_rider12

Industry Rocker forged cranks post #13
ive seen a few pros ride them but i dont know about them

T

trailkillerje

Industry Rocker forged cranks post #14
yeah it said that Vic Murphy designed them their probably good

I

infantry43RIDER

Industry Rocker forged cranks post #15
of course he designed them...Industry is Vic Murphy's parts company.

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Industry Rocker forged cranks post #16
The cheap Industry cranks are unsealed. Unsealed are a major hassle but can feel the same as sealed if maintained right.

Primo Poerebites are on slae at Dans Comp for $80 but theyre 185 mm. Designed for the taller rider.

Im messed up on prescribed medicine right now. I might have to break my wrist again some other time.

F

federal_rider12

Industry Rocker forged cranks post #17
yeah but those primos are piles of junk they are the old models and dont even have steel pedal inserts

New Topics