Industry Rocker Cranks

S

sandmriderbmx

Industry Rocker Cranks post #1
i have a pair of industry rocker cranks that i bought while i was saving up to get the snafu cranks i wanted, the rockers suck, they need a spacer for the spindle or else the arm will hit the frame, unfortantly NOONE makes spacers for these cranks and so i had to custom fabricate a profile cone washer to fit the spindle!

S

sandmriderbmx

Industry Rocker Cranks post #2
i put a pic of the washer in the picture section of bmx-zone, ill post it up here once it gets okayd by the mods

F

federal_rider12

Industry Rocker Cranks post #3
well all frames are different so i mean you are going to run into stuff like that and you can use any spacer that fits over the spindle its not like the crank sucks because its not properly spaced. once its riden and then run into like bent arms twisted spindle broken splines cracked pedal boss then you can say it sucks

S

sandmriderbmx

Industry Rocker Cranks post #4
federal_rider12 said:
well all frames are different so i mean you are going to run into stuff like that and you can use any spacer that fits over the spindle its not like the crank sucks because its not properly spaced. once its riden and then run into like bent arms twisted spindle broken splines cracked pedal boss then you can say it sucks
its not like u can just put any spacer because i called every bike shop in town and the only spacer i could find was the profile one and thts too small for the rockers spindle, and all frames are differnt but there pretty much the same in the sense tht the all have to fit the same size tire and rim

F

federal_rider12

Industry Rocker Cranks post #5
i believe the crank spindle is 22mm, so any 22mm spacer will work but yeah all bikes take a 20in wheel and tire but tubes are bent differently and just shaped differently and cranks vary too its not like your are going to slap it on with no spacers and it will work i had to put 2 spacers on my chainwheel side to make everything clear and i put 1 on the other, crank spindles are different lengths and crank arms are different size

S

sandmriderbmx

Industry Rocker Cranks post #6
federal_rider12 said:
i believe the crank spindle is 22mm, so any 22mm spacer will work but yeah all bikes take a 20in wheel and tire but tubes are bent differently and just shaped differently and cranks vary too its not like your are going to slap it on with no spacers and it will work i had to put 2 spacers on my chainwheel side to make everything clear and i put 1 on the other, crank spindles are different lengths and crank arms are different size
the thing is there is now such thing as a 22mm spacer, i could only find a 19mm

F

federal_rider12

Industry Rocker Cranks post #7
oh yeah there are many 22mm spacers, if your talking about cones it is a bit harder to find a 22mm cone, but the shop i go to has all the spacers and cones you could find so they have both 22mm and 19mm spacers and cones they also has every nut bolt cap bearing everything because they are like an all out bmx shop but have also got into mountain bikes to keep business year round

S

sandmriderbmx

Industry Rocker Cranks post #8
well the only place i got is eastern boarder, there mostly skateboarding but have bmx too

S

sandmriderbmx

Industry Rocker Cranks post #9
a pic of the cone spacers i had to cut bigger

New Topics