IMPORTANT for building new trails

S

sentaafEQpovar

IMPORTANT for building new trails post #1
when u arrive at ur new location, u usually tend to find a nice little grove in the trees or a hillside to call ur chill spot or whatever

!!! u want that to become the area where u start hitting ur jumps at !!!

reason why is cuase usually thats where every sits, and from experience from the many many shitty trails ive built, the jumps rarely get hit when everyone is sitting under some trees far from the jumps cuase the starting ramp is far and blah, but when ur starting ramp/area is right by the chill spot, then usually u tend to hit it them at any instant minor urge, or if u get hurt or tired and go to sit down, and when u finnaly have energy back, u will just stand up and start hitting them some more instead of just staying in your area far from the ramps and chilling

i dunno, hard to explain what im talking about

G

IMPORTANT for building new trails post #2
alright... and?

E

evanc

IMPORTANT for building new trails post #3
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the nominee for 2003's Most Pointless Thread Award!

I

infantry43RIDER

IMPORTANT for building new trails post #4
haha.

S

sentaafEQpovar

IMPORTANT for building new trails post #5
man, on my everquest guild forum, i had a post that was 500 and sumthng replies, and it was like 30 sumthing pages long, and it was all about me, well the first 2 pages at least, the end of it was mostly ppl atlking about varius things from pubes to silverware

G

IMPORTANT for building new trails post #6
shut up

I

infantry43RIDER

IMPORTANT for building new trails post #7
sentaafEQpovar said:
man, on my everquest guild forum, i had a post that was 500 and sumthng replies, and it was like 30 sumthing pages long, and it was all about me, well the first 2 pages at least, the end of it was mostly ppl atlking about varius things from pubes to silverware
make that your last post on this forum..ever.

New Topics