i'm stupid because i use stupid thread titles

• Discuss i'm stupid because i use stupid thread titles in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; does gettin 4 teeth pulled suck to the max, or will i be alright, especually becase im hihly tolerant to pain? ...
ATP

ATP

i'm stupid because i use stupid thread titles post #1
does gettin 4 teeth pulled suck to the max, or will i be alright, especually becase im hihly tolerant to pain?

J

jawn

i'm stupid because i use stupid thread titles post #2
Hey fggt,

The most painful thing about it is the ****ing huge bloody horse needle(s) they give you to numb the pain. After that, you can still feel the dentist ****ing around with your tooth, but it doesn't hurt.

TOM_L

TOM_L

i'm stupid because i use stupid thread titles post #3
It is'nt really that bad. I had 8 teeth taken out when I was younger due to me having a small as hell mouth. The worse part is after it is done and your mouth is really ****ing numb for ages.

S

stolenbmx16

i'm stupid because i use stupid thread titles post #4
no its not bad you might feel dizzy like sick when they stand you up and when you get home

this is pain haha j/k didnt hurt at all

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

i'm stupid because i use stupid thread titles post #5
They freeze it, doesnt even hurt.

J

jawn

i'm stupid because i use stupid thread titles post #6
**** me, 8!

I had a tooth pulled when I was a youngin', I dunno what the dentist gave me, but it was some kinda gas instead of a needle, and **** me, was I tripping balls. I'm a bit older than most peeps here (26), I wonder if they still do that (gas instead of needle) for kids/anybody with a phobia of needles.

ATP

ATP

i'm stupid because i use stupid thread titles post #7
I'm getting an IV in my arm, I'll be out cold. I'm just worried about ****ing something up afterwards and getting a dry socket, but hey if I do, I can work on my screaming and join a death metal band haha.

They do use laughing gas by patients choice, I picked Anistesia (sp?) so I wouldnt be drooling on myself and hallucinating all day.I know a lot of you would want that, I certainly don,t I'll stick to booze to give me that haha.

J

jawn

i'm stupid because i use stupid thread titles post #8
Oh, you're getting general anesthetic, you won't feel a damn thing in that case (statement of the obvious, I know). That'd be my preference, dentists make me anxious.

ATP

ATP

i'm stupid because i use stupid thread titles post #9
Yeah, the Oral Surgeon I have looks like a crazy old child mollestor, if I wake up and my fly's undone, his head will be on a steak in my back yard.

J

jawn

i'm stupid because i use stupid thread titles post #10
^ haha

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

i'm stupid because i use stupid thread titles post #11
Yeah, the Oral Surgeon I have looks like a crazy old child mollestor, if I wake up and my fly's undone, his head will be on a steak in my back yard.
Hes putting you to sleep, dam i was awake when my 4 got pulled.

ATP

ATP

i'm stupid because i use stupid thread titles post #12
Yeah, I thought you can only either get put out or injected with nitrous? You all must have shitty ass health insurance...

G

gdude335

i'm stupid because i use stupid thread titles post #13
i was practiacally sleeping when they pulled out one tooth, opened up my gum to attach a gold chain to my tooth that wouldnt gome down!
the anistetic was sooo good i couldnt feel my mouth at all and they put a little blindfold over my eyes for the light so i was so confy. It was only a pain after.

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

i'm stupid because i use stupid thread titles post #14
Yeah, I thought you can only either get put out or injected with nitrous? You all must have shitty ass health insurance...
Nah this was back like 5 years ago when i was little, they frooze my mouth with 3 needles and yanked those suckers out.

H4RDLander

H4RDLander

i'm stupid because i use stupid thread titles post #15
who u calling dicks anyway.. xD

ATP

ATP

i'm stupid because i use stupid thread titles post #16
Q

Quen

i'm stupid because i use stupid thread titles post #17
i got two pulled when i was like 12. it was fine, but all the bleeding sucked ass.

ATP

ATP

i'm stupid because i use stupid thread titles post #18
I'm ****in wierd and like seeing my blood, yeah, I know, REALLY f'in wierd.

So it'll be aight.

ridecleveland

ridecleveland

i'm stupid because i use stupid thread titles post #19
make sure you use a straw afterwards... DON'T LISTEN TO THE DOCTOR WHEN HE INSISTS NOT TO.

fitbike61

fitbike61

i'm stupid because i use stupid thread titles post #20

hey buddy.

New Topics