im short

• Discuss im short in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hi. im thinking about getting the forgotten siren which has a 20.75" top tube. is this going to be to big for me? i am only about 5foot 3 and weigh... ...
B

bmx93

im short post #1
hi.
im thinking about getting the forgotten siren which has a 20.75" top tube.
is this going to be to big for me? i am only about 5foot 3 and weigh like 46 kg's
this is the bike : http://www.forgottenbmx.com/products.php
thanks

Fey

Fey

im short post #2
Depends what you like.
A longer top tube and shorter back end makes it easier to manual I hear.
And besides, it's only .75 of an inch bigger than 20", which is what I have.

And there's always the possiblilty that you'll grow?
Guess its a bit like buying clothes that you can grow into.

Irfan

Irfan

im short post #3
i didnt knw thrs was sucha brand

how noob of me

i think it shouldnt be a prob
how old are you?
if ur 16,17 and still short thn better not
maybe u wont grow much

I'm just saying

AmericanFear

AmericanFear

im short post #4
you will pretty much see riders of all sizes riding all different length frames. you just need to see whats most comfortable for you and your riding style. i did some searching on google about this to try and give you more information and i found a thread on another board where riders posted their hieght and top tube length: http://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=21090&pagenum=1

so as you can see you will see 6' guys riding 20" and 5' 5" guys riding 21"

M

Marcus Poopy

im short post #5
well im tall.I'm 16 years old, 6' on the dot. i weight 170lbs, not sure how many Kg that is, my guess is 77?

more importantly, my frame is 21'' long. and i read above that .75 of an inch doesnt make a difference, well that is ver incorrect. there is no possible way i ccould ride a 20.25...wayyyyy too small for me. ive even tried a 21.25 and i thought it was way too big, thats only .25 difference. i think you should get a 20.5 at the most, and you will still grow into it. if you get any bigger, then for your next frame you can get a 20.75 if u need to.

New Topics