im sew confused

• Discuss im sew confused in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hello im in need of a need of a new bike as my 1997 haro supra is falling apart under my feet. I'm not too hard on bike but want one that strong in... ...
  • Tags bike bikes dirt parts se bikes street
B

BlackMAth13

im sew confused post #1
hello im in need of a need of a new bike as my 1997 haro supra is falling apart under my feet. I'm not too hard on bike but want one that strong in case that time comes, and also id like it to be fairly light. I was thinking of these 2 bikes: Federal Foundation, Volume dinosaur. i think i want the foundation but im not sure of the whole euro bb thing becasue of all of your mixed reviews/ opinions. so if you have these bikes or know about em or have any other ideas please type them into your robot and tell me.
thanks
Nolan

Canadian_BMX

Canadian_BMX

im sew confused post #2
First u gota give urself a budget. How much are u willing to spent on the complete and then think about how much to spend on add-on parts.

Get a Haro Backtrail X2. I got one and its pretty light at 30.5lbs and it comes with decent cranks.

B

BlackMAth13

im sew confused post #3
okey

500 usd at most they both look like they have parts that will last awhile
so i should be fine and ill worry about that later.

X Boarder

X Boarder

im sew confused post #4
What do you ride:
Street
Park
Flatland
Dirt

the Backtrail X2 is mostly dirt bmx, comes with dirt tires that don't offer that great traction/balance/control on pavement and concrete and stuff like that. But it IS light and it comes with pretty sturdy parts so I'd go with that too, especially since you already had a haro and are probably used to the frame style (will be more comfortable for u).

It'd probably be less than 200$ US so you can spend the other 300 upgrading the shit out of it. HAve fun

B

BlackMAth13

im sew confused post #5
no haros please

ive actually had a few so i can sy that i dont like them
anyone have the federal or volume?

R

ridesavolume

im sew confused post #6
i ride a volume compton 20" tt frame , its solid , not that heavy and has lasted me nearly two years with do dents and only a few scratches , well worth the 160£ i paid for it new !! good for skateparks , trails and street , overall id give the frame a 9/10 , since ive had it

New Topics