Im looking for a new bike ,

• Discuss Im looking for a new bike , in the Flatlanders Country forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Your help would be really appreciated : ) So yeah im looking for a new bike , flatland of course , and im looking to spend well not alot to be honest... ...
THEOne

THEOne

Im looking for a new bike , post #1
Your help would be really appreciated : )
So yeah im looking for a new bike , flatland of course , and im looking to spend well not alot to be honest , ermm up to £300 , which isnt much but i dont want to spend loads.
So yeah any tips on what bike to get ?
Please post a lin to the bike if you reply : )

diabeticboy

diabeticboy

Im looking for a new bike , post #2
flatlandfuel.com
there the place to check also theres a thread bout the new dk opsis check it out

diabeticboy

diabeticboy

Im looking for a new bike , post #4
yeah looks good to me not bad geometry of the frame, 18.8 tt, 26 lbs is alil heavy but not to bad. it looks good to me

kkmk

kkmk

Im looking for a new bike , post #5
26 lbs is alil heavy
Bullshit it is. Thats such a nice looking frame. Too bad they ****ed it up with a f-set. Grab some new bars with it, maybe swiss miss if your into that thing. It will drop a fair bi of weight and make it ride nicer in general.

I dont like that it has 1 piece cranks though...

S

sackley85

Im looking for a new bike , post #6
DK Opsis looks promising... I'm going with that when it's available on flatlandfuel, but I guess step up would be the KHE Militant LT...big step though.

diabeticboy

diabeticboy

Im looking for a new bike , post #7
danscomp.com
already has the opsis you can go ahead and buy it from them if you want

New Topics