Im kinda new to bmx...how do u do a bunny hop?

• Discuss Im kinda new to bmx...how do u do a bunny hop? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; yea i have a Redline 5-Spot and looked all over the web to learn how to do a bunny hop but i havent really found anyting that helps so can u help me here? ...
  • Tags bike bmx bmx how to how to bmx how to do bmx jump
K

Kaps

Im kinda new to bmx...how do u do a bunny hop? post #1
yea i have a Redline 5-Spot and looked all over the web to learn how to do a bunny hop but i havent really found anyting that helps so can u help me here?

M

MetalBikez

Im kinda new to bmx...how do u do a bunny hop? post #2
Practice.

Browse through a few old topics and theres a complete topic on BunnyHopping.

But just practice; theres no way to make you good at it.

K

Kaps

Im kinda new to bmx...how do u do a bunny hop? post #3

arite thx...anyone else wanna say anythin?

S

Sorage

Im kinda new to bmx...how do u do a bunny hop? post #4
im a rookie 2

when i started i could only do small bunnyhops but now i can jump on curbs..i ride my bike everyday..everyting i see on the road is a challenge :twisted:
just keep practicing

K

Kaps

Im kinda new to bmx...how do u do a bunny hop? post #5
yea...

anyone got any pointers on like the position i should be in? or sumthin like that?

M

MetalBikez

Im kinda new to bmx...how do u do a bunny hop? post #6
dude, learn that for yourself!

If you need help bunnyhopping, how were you palnning on jumping anything etc?!

K

Kaps

Im kinda new to bmx...how do u do a bunny hop? post #7
uhh...

:eek:

D

Deano

Im kinda new to bmx...how do u do a bunny hop? post #8
learning to bunnyhop...number1: buy a better bike coz a redline will die.. number 2: lift up ur front end really hard a bit like a manual..then push fowards on the bars and lean fowards while at the same time taking all your weight off your feet... this should work..if not, take a big arse launch ramp everywhere you go.

K

Kaps

Im kinda new to bmx...how do u do a bunny hop? post #9
lol

im not using my redline yet i need to put it together...well not all of the peices im using my Haro Backtrail X-1 nothing special but my cousin can do some shit on it....

H

headhunter555

Im kinda new to bmx...how do u do a bunny hop? post #10
ok i know how u feel i just started biking this spring, and bunny hopping was prolly the trick that took me the longest to do and i can still only get about 5 inches. i had 3 poeple in person helping me and they all left out the most important thing, its all in ur feet!!!! im gonna tell u what a guy on the internet told me to do...

go out, and dont even try bunny hopping just ride in a big area, stand up leaning forward a little, point ur toes straight down, and bend ur knees and lower legs up, pulling the crank and the back of the bike up. at first u should be able to lift it 2 or 3 inchs pretty easy, once u can get the back up a good ways, try bunny hopping, pulling the bars up, push them foward with ur hands and lift with ur feet just like u practiced on the ground.

everyone can around here can b hop higher than me, but that was how i learned i rode for like 2 months not being able to get the back tire of the ground, untill i talked to some one online that told me to try that and i went out then and in 15 mins i could get 3-4 inchs. Hope this helps.

New Topics